Engagement dinner [EDIT]

"Mistress that dress looks beautiful on you!" The maids exclaimed as they dressed me.

"You must absolutely look your best for this dinner." Shizuoka stated.

"Yes Shizuoka." I said annoyed. 

Shizuoka was the head maid she's 70years old and raised me, Len and the twins.

"Let us do your hair mistress." The maids begged.

They curled ironed my blond hair and did my make up my maids are very skilled they know exactly how to do their jobs right.

Somehow I praise Shizuoka for teaching them everything they know.

"Remember Koyuki a lady must be polite and able to handle situations on her own." She reminded. 

"Of course." I said.

"Mistress your father would be so happy to see you dressed like that!" The maids said.

'They had dressed me in a red tube dress and red pumps and light makeup'

"Hey what's the commotion about?" A voice said.

I turned around. "Tomoya?" I asked.

"Yuki why are you dressed like that?" He asked.

"We shall take our leave mistress." The maids and Shizuoka bowed and left.

They left me alone in a room with Tomoya.

"I'm going to a dinner with father and one of his clients." I said.

"Oh." He said.

"Well you should wear this....since it's so important." He said as he took out a small box from his pocket.

"Tomoya?" I said.

"Here."

Inside the box was a golden ring with a red ruby it was from your mother the ring passed down to every Asuna heir.

"Where did you find it? I thought I lost it?" I gasped

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Where did you find it? I thought I lost it?" I gasped.

"You dropped it in the hallway a few days ago, I've been wanting to give it back to you but you were busy I didn't have the chance." He said.

"Thank you Tomoya." I said. 

"Here let me." He said.

He slipped the ring into my finger then took my hand and kissed it.

"Be more careful next time." He warned.

I nodded. "I will." 

"Mistress forgive my interruption, but the master has requested to see you." Shizuoka said.

"I'll be there in a minute." I called.

"You should get going, they're waiting for you." Tomoya suggested.