Beware the physical exam! [EDIT]

The Next day...

The host club were working outside in the flower viewing receptions dressed as waiters and me of course a short kimono with Japanese clogs.

"So what kind of cake would you like?" I asked to the boy I was hosting.

"Umm I would like." He got close to my face. "You for desert." He said.

I blushed. "Of course there's nothing more sweeter than me but...."

I shyly moved away. " If I were to settle for you it will only cause trouble among the boys and they could hurt you."

I held his hand protectively "I don't want them to hurt you! promise me you won't fall in love with me my darling I could never live with myself if something happened to you." I confessed.

I clung to him

He chuckled. "I promise."

"Times up koyuki." Kyoya said quite angry

I waved at the boy. "Goodbye."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After closing.....

"Hey haruhi have you chosen an elective class for this term?" Kaoru asked.

"How about conversational French?" Kaoru suggested.

"I think we should take it together we are in the same class after all." Hikaru and Kaoru admitted while looking at tamaki.

Tamaki went to his emo corner

"Hey mommy dear." Tamaki called Kyoya.

"What is it daddy?" He responded.

"I have a theory it may be my hypothesis but the twins get to spend more time with haruhi than me here at the club this gives them a chance to get close to her and if that happens_"

"Tamaki you already realized that?" Kyoya asked.

*Lightning strikes Tamaki*

"Due to my analyses the twins approximately spend 9 hours of class with haruhi while your time is only a couple hours it means your involvement in haruhi life is no more than 3%." Kyoya stated.

"Shut up I don't want to hear anymore." Tamaki cried.

"Hey koyuki." Hikaru called.

"Yes what is it?"

"That was quite an act earlier." He praised.

"Yeah that guy clearly made a pass at you and you didn't even acknowledged him." Kaoru said.

"Of course I am a miyame after all." I proudly stated.

"Koyuki you had lots of appointments today good work the host club Is earning more money than it used to." Kyoya mentioned.

I smiled. "That's a good thing."

"Haruhi we can't keep hiding the fact that your a girl from the school anymore Daddy only want you to start living a normal life and hanging out with girlfriends." Tamaki cried.

"You don't have to rush things she's going to be found out soon enough physical exams are after tomorrow." The twins mentioned.

"Physical exams?" Haruhi asked.

"Then there's no way they're going to find out I'm really a girl." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the clinic...

'Tamaki's plan failed even I would know it was him'