Chapter 2 -V Live-

J.seph Oppa and I are currently about to do a V live broadcast for our fans in our practice room, since it was just us and we had nothing else to do after practice.

When we first started like three minutes in we got about 2,000+ viewers.

"Hi hello annyeong." J (J.Seph) said which made me giggle.

"Hello" I said while waving.

J held the phone while we read the comments.

"what have you guys been up to." J read in Korean.

"We have just been practicing." he replied. I don't really understand Korean.

"(Your ship name) COUPLE!" I read in hangul which made us both giggle at each other.

I tried to rest my arm on J Oppa's broad shoulders but he is WAY to tall. Since we are standing up it's tiring.

"Piggy back" I said placing my hands on his shoulders.

He crouched down and held his arms back to hold onto me.

He held the phone back out so we could read more comments.

When I was about to read an English comment Bobby walked past the practice room.
(Let's pretend that K.A.R.D are in YG)

"OH-"

"It's iKon Bobby Oppa." I said in Korean, jumping off J's back, and running out the practice room to bring him inside so he could be in the broadcast.

J stayed in the practice room while I was still running after Bobby. Wow he walks fast!

"Bobby!" I yelled he finally noticed me and smiled widely showing his eye smile and rabbit teeth. how cute.

I jumped into his arms and Bobby held my waist

I buried my face into his neck and he kissed my cheek. We haven't seen each other in a while.

"Hey baby." he said quietly with a big smile.

I jumped down and smiled at him, "Hey! I missed you!" I said excitedly.

I looked down and saw him sagging AGAIN typical Bobby >.< He knows I love when he does that!

He even got the eldest member and his leader into doing it

He even got the eldest member and his leader into doing it. '-'

"I missed you too" He said. Bobby and I both communicate in English since I don't speak Korean that well.

"Hey, we're doing a VLive and we want you to ft. can you?."

"Yeah.. I got some free time on my hands." He smiled and I squealed, I jumped on his back and he walked towards the practice room.

"WAAAAAH!  iKon Bobby!" J said.

But Bobby just sat there staring at J.Seph with a 'WTH ARE YOU DOING HERE ALONE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.' Look.

 But I love J Oppa from the bottom of my heart

But I love J Oppa from the bottom of my heart. I really do he's just like my big brother and that's why I love him.

"Yeah.." was all he said. I hit Bobby on the back signaling him to be nicer.

We all sat on the practice room floor reading comments and just being silly.

"Bobby Oppa how are you and Y/N so close." a comment said. DANGIT why'd I read that!

"When she was a trainee I helped her alot with her raps" He said so clearly.

"Aww she's so cute." J read

"Yeah she is a cutie." Bobby said in English in a baby voice while pinching my cheeks then kissed it.

Then he came to realization and realized we were still on Vlive.

Then comments went rolling in one by one

'Oppa Why did you kiss her"

"what's wrong with you?"

'Oppa are you two dating"

"Bobby you're a pervert she's only 14" 15 correction.

Then Jay just ended the broadcast.

"You two need to know how to control your actions when around each other."  J said and Bobby and I just looked at each other with a pout.