Chapter 7. -We are WHAT? For WHAT?-

I decided I'd change things in this story. I edited the previous chapters and now I finally figured out what I want to do with it. So just enjoy.

K.A.R.D's dorm

I was up making Tea for myself when I heard a knock at the door. I went to see who it was, and it was a staff of YG.

"The CEO wants to see you."

I nodded and bowed.

I quickly ran into my room I share with the two other girl members and put on something a little more presentable.

"Somin.. *shakes her lightly* Somin. Somin!"

"Mm?" She looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"I'm going to the YG building, Mr. Yang wants to see me."

"Ok be safe."

"I will."

At The YG Building

When I arrived at the YG building I bowed to the artist coming out which was Blackpink. Lisa looked at me in shock and said,"O- you're Y/N." I'm shook how does she know me.

"Omg you know me?"

"Yea I'm a fan of yours."

"Really?"

She nodded.

"Let's go Lisa." Her manager called for her.

"Well I gotta go byye."

I waved goodbye while bowing again.

Well that was crazy.

I walked into the YG building headed to the top floor which was the 8th floor.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"You wanted to see me Mr. Yang?"

"Ooh yes please have a seat we're just waiting on someone else to get her-"

Bobby?

"Hello sir." He bowed continuously.

He stopped mid way when he noticed me, smiled widely, and sat down next to me while still smiling me down.

"I bet you two are wondering why I called you here."

We both nodded.

"Well.. Bobby. Y/N. I know about your relationship in fact almost everyone knows. Except your fans, you two aren't that stealthy." He chuckled.

We both sat there I shock.

"And since your fans LOVE K.A.R.D x iKON together. And they pay ALOT of money seeing you guys together..(iKON and K.A.R.D made a mini album in the story and it sold like a god church(😂😂😂))" He paused for a LONG time.

"So I want you two to get married-"

"But sir I could go to jail if we do this."

"Just hear me out. Y/N will be turning 18 Korean age in six months. And that's when I want you guys to start planning the wedding."

"But I'm not Korean I'll be turning 16."

"As long as your living here that's all that matters."

I just nodded.

"But why?" Bobby asked.

"Because it brings me more money without wasting money on debuting another group or promoting a group or artist."

Is that why iKON hasn't had a comeback in a while? Wow that's sad.

"So what do you say?"

"Can we talk first?" Bobby asked.

"Yea sure go ahead."

We left his office standing outside the door.

"What do you think Y/N? Do you think we should?"

"I think so."

"Are you sure? I don't wann-" he started panicking.

"Bobby it's ok *chuckles* calm down."

He nodded slowly,"ok."

We walked back into Mr. Yang's office and sat back into the chairs.

"So... what will your answer be?"

We looked at each other and back at Mr. Yang.

"Yes."

"Good!"

"Now what I want you two to do is make a full album together to get the fans ready for what's going to happen soon and cover a famous song. So get ready cause it's about to be epic." He smirked.

"You're dismissed."