Chase Van De Viere

A consistent knocking on the door woke me up on a Sunday morning. Man, I still want to sleep more. I opened the door without glancing who the hell is the annoying person making noise this early. I am 100% sure it's Mara. The girl. I dive back on the bed pulling the sheets to cover my body.

"Sir, your breakfast is ready." Her voice is so loud I pulled a pillow nearby and covered my head.

"Right. Now get out." I murmured groggily.

"But I'm here to make sure you're gonna eat your breakfast on time." she replied sweetly.

I lifted my heavy head on the pillow. "So what are you gonna do to peal me out of the sheets aye?"

"This." she barked almost instantly. To my annoyance, she pulled the duvet from my body. I tried to grab it but its too late. I stared at her looking so pissed.

"I'm gonna change your bed sheets and pillow cover. So please move out and sit over there." she pointed on the coffee table at the corner of the room where the breakfast tray is placed.

I ran my hands over my head and surrendered in exasperation. Taking a deep breath, I reluctantly stood up and sat on one of the chair. I'm trying my best not to throw this lady on the bed and tease her until she's screaming my name...

Shit, Chase you're going nuts.

I watched her every moves while sipping my hot cappucino. She removed my bed sheets, wiped the headboard and the side of the bed. Then a look of disgust crawled on her face. I frowned at her when she glanced at me. She's trying to get something under the bed. I was flabbergasted when she stood up pinching a white cloth in between her thumb and index finger. She's shaking her head in disapproval while her nose is scrunched up in irritation.

I realized belatedly that it was my underwear she's holding. Holy cow.

"Sir, you must let me clean your room. I promise not to call the HIV hotline if I see a used condom under your cabinet." she mentioned sarcastically and walked through the door carrying my dirty sheets and clothes.

I can't help but to chuckle when she said "used condom". It's not like I'm having sex here in my room. I don't bring hoes in here. I shook my head still laughing when she finaly came back from the laundry room.

"What are you laughing at?" Her eyes went bigger like a mother scolding her child. "Eat!" she pointed at the tray next to me.

"You don't talk to your boss like that." I stood up from my seat and masked a serious look staring angrily at her but deep inside I find the situation cunning?

I gazed at her intently, not breaking eye contact while walking slowly towards her. Her feet seemed to be planted on the ground. I was standing a few inch from her when she turn her head away from me. I immediately grab her chin to look at me again. She blushed instantly under my stare. I caressed her chin using my thumb and move my head and inch closer to her, like we are about to kiss.

I know she can feel my warm breath over her cheeks. She shut her eyes hard and clammed her lips together. Now, she's anticipating a kiss to come. I am tempted, really tempted to kiss her right there, but no..

I gathered all my willpower and withdrew my body away from her. Taking a big step behind, she opened her eyes and I saw a raw of disappointment and...longing?

"Don't test my temper again Mara, or else..... I won't think twice doing something we will both regret." I told her and she nodded vigorously. I went back sipping my coffee and she returned wiping the cabinets and shelves.