❤Chapter 1❤

Jungkook P.O.V.

(At school)

It's my first day of school here in the University of Seoul,Inc. and I really feel nervous right now. My head and hands are sweating. I'm trying to find the office but, shit! I was lost. This school is so large. Suddenly, a girl in her 30s in a teacher-uniform, approach me. 'She must be a teacher' I thought.

"Hello there Mister. You must be lost in finding the school office since you are new here, hm?"she asked on me, "uh, yes ma'am. I'm kinda lost because I'm new here. "I politely responded. "Oh! That's okay. I'm Mrs. Kang Saeng Ji. I'm the school councilor here in USI. Come! I will take you to the office." She said with a sweet smile. "Kamsahabnida Mrs.Kang. I'm Jeon Jungkook. New student of the 2nd year college."I said with my bunny smile. "Okay, Mr. Jeon, let's go now to the office" she said and she lead me the way to the office.

As we arrived at the office, Mrs. Kang gave me my schedule, my locker no. and my locker keys. After the office, I go to my locker, which is 'L97' and I unlocked it to put my things that are not included to my first schedule. I glance at my schedule and my 1st schedule is 'Math'. Great. My hatest subject ever.

Suddenly, a guy was at my side opening his locker, which is just beside mine, 'L96'. 'He is attractive' I thought. No joke, I'm gay. I got bullied sometimes because I'm gay. As I was about to leave, he's leaving also but we bumped to each other. I stumbled back but he grab my wrist so I wouldn't fall and find my balance.

"I-I'm sorry",I said to him and we made eye contact which it makes me blush. "It's okay. Just be careful next time. " he said with a smirk and he gave me a wink. I blushed again and he left. ' damn, he's so hot' I thought to myself. I sighed and walked away to go to my 1st schedule.

Taehyung P.O.V.

(At school)

I walked in the hallway and I saw my friends coming at my direction. "Taehyung! " my shortie, jamless friend, Jimin called me, "aish! Shut up shortie! How many times do I have to tell you to call me V! " I said to Jimin and glared at him. "Woah! Relax, V! And how many times do I have to tell you that don't call me shortie! "He fireback and smirked at me. "Aish, I know jamless. " I said to Jimin and he pouted.

I walked away and go to my locker. When I arrived at my locker, I saw a guy beside my locker. I didn't mind him and opened my locker. As I was ready to go to my 1st schedule, which is 'Math', the guy accidentally bumped on me and he stumbled back. I quickly grab his wrist so he wouldn't fall and he could find his balance. 'He must be a new student' I thought, "I-I'm sorry" he said, stuttering. We've made an eye contact and he blushed. 'He's cute', I thought. 'Wait what?! '

"It's okay. Just be careful next time.", I said to him, giving him a wink and a sly smirk crept on my face and walk away because I will be late at my first schedule, which is 'Math'.

This is gonna be so interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Author-nim speaking!

So this is my first chapter... Yey! 🙌🙌
I'm sorry if this chapter is boring and crappy.. I promise the next chapter will gonna be better.. 😭😭😂😁😄

Have a good day guys! Annyeong!😄😃👋

~Author_Marskie❤❤