❤Chapter 2❤

Jungkook P.O.V.

As I walk to my first schedule, I heard the bell rang. I ran to my first schedule and as I arrived there, I notice that the teacher is already discussing. I knocked on the door and slowly opened the door.

"Oh! Mr. Jeon. Glad you've made it but you are 5 mins. Late. It's okay since you are new and not familiarized with this school",the teacher said with a slight smile.
"Uh, thank you ma'am and I'm sorry for being late. "I said to her and bowed. "It's okay Mr. Jeon. Class, we have a new student. Please come forward and introduce yourself. ",she said to her students and glanced at me, signaling to introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseiyo. Jeon Jungkook-imnida. I'm 20 yrs old. Please treat me well. "I said to them and bowed and flashed my bunny smile. The girls squealed and giggled and whispering at their seatmates, giving me an awe look. The guys cooed. "Okay, Mr. Jeon. I'm Mrs. Park Sen Mae. Please take a seat beside with Kim Taehyung. Mr. Kim, please raise your hand. "

A guy raised his hand and the guy is.... Familiar... Omayghad! He is the guy that I've encountered with at the locker. I widened my eyes and that guy, Taehyung glanced at me and we've made an eye contact. He smirked and I looked away because I feel my cheeks burning. 'Why am I feeling this way??..' I thought to myself. I slowly walked beside him and take a seat. He stared at me for 5 secs. And looked directly at the front.

Suddenly, a girl throwed a paper at my lap and I glanced at her, giving her a confused look. She mouthed a 'sorry' and a 'read it' and she smiled at me. I guess this is a letter or a short message? Nah, I opened the letter and read it on what is written on it.

Hey Jungkook,
Do you know that you are very lucky because you are sitting with the most popular, handsome, hot and rich guy, Kim Taehyung? Because all students who wants to sit beside him, he kicked them out. We'll, we're shocked because he didn't kick you out. Well, all the students here in USI are falling in love with him,even guys liked him. He can make a guy into gay by flashing them a smirk and a wink. I bet, Taehyung did that to you, right?And I bet that you are now gay, right? Well, BTW, you are cute.. Wanna be friends?. Don't worry,I'm nice... And it's okay if you are gay. I like a gay best friend. Hehehe. :)

-Mina <3

As I'm finished reading the letter, I blushed again because all that she written on the paper, is true. I glance at her and giving her a thumbs up, meaning I wanna be friends with her. She giggled and gave me a cute smile. I smiled back at her. I keep the paper on my pocket and wait for the bell rings. I sighed and I took a quick glance at Taehyung. Well, he is sleeping at his desk. I sighed again, going through my thoughts.

'I guess I'm really gay... I think I'm having a bit crush on Taehyung.. '