❤Chapter 3❤

Taehyung P.O.V.

I hear the bell rings..it means its breaktime..i stretch out cause damn!i slept on our whole 1st period..i remember about the new student on our school and yeah,he is my seatmate..I was surprised to myself cause when i have a seatmate,i kicked them out but when yo that new student,Jeon Jungkook,i did'nt kicked him off.oh well..

just as i was thinking about him,i took a glance at him..well,he is just doodling on his sketch pad and his doodle is so amazing!when i look around at the classroom,no one is around..only me and jungkook are left in the room..they must have gone to the cafeteria...

The atmosphere between us is a bit awkward.I was thinking of inviting him to go with me at the cafeteria cause i'm already hungry...I gathered all my courage to tell him

"Hey Jungkook,wanna go with me at the cafeteria to eat?" I asked without hesitation..He look at me and he was surprised.."uh,sure Taehyung hyung." he said and he gave me his bunny smile and I grinned..He is cute..wait,what?..

Jungkook P.O.V.

as i was doodling on my sketchpad,i heard him called my name,"Hey Jungkook,wanna go with me at the cafeteria to eat?" he said without hesitation..I was surprised..I glance at him and he is staring at me,i guess i cannot reject him.."uh,sure Taehyung hyung." I said and give him my bunny smile..he grinned at me with his unique boxy smile..he looks like a prince charming with that smile of him..

I keep my sketchpad and my pencil at my bag and ready to go with Taehyung at the cafeteria.."Jungkook,let's go"he said without realizing he is at my back..as I turned around,I was face to face with him..our face was close like 2 inches close..I feel heat on my cheeks and i know that i was blushing.my heart beats faster as he stared at me..

"u-uh s-sure..let's g-go"i said..shit! i stuttered..i walked beside him and heading to the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!..😄👋LONG TIME NO SEE!..😭😅😅

I'm very sorry for the late update..😞😭it's been 2 months since I last updated..I was having trouble of how to make this story keep on going..😅😅

Sorry for the shitty update..I'm not good on making stories so yeah,forgive me guys..🙇🙇🙏🙏

please vote for the story and you can comment down if you have ideas for the story cause i really need your help,guys...🙏🙏

and sorry for the wrong grammars and typos there..English is my 2nd language since I'm a Filipina..I'll try my best to update ASAP..😊😊❤❤

~Author_Marskie❤❤