Chapter 5

Hello Pumpkins! :) hehe

Ok so last chapter, I couldn't help myself but write a lot so my solution, every time I update I will update 2-4 chapters at a time and I will eventually catch up! So now that I have explained that, I will tell you what happened on the 5th of January 2014.

I got to the park with two cups of caramel coffee and found a good tree to sit under. I purposely got to the park an hour earlier so I could have a head start on the script and familiarize myself with it. 10 minutes later I saw Logan walking up with two cups of coffee and what I assume to be his script. We smiled at each other realizing how much we think alike.

We sat under the tree all day, just laughing around and goofing off. We did go through some of the script, we never made it very far though. I just ended up stuffing my accent up and ended up sounding somewhere between the accent of Jamaican, Scottish, Australian and Italian.

When dinner time came around we went to an Italian restaurant, nothing too fancy, and we ended up fighting over the bill. Unfortunately, Logan won, but not before I made him promise that he'd let me take him out sometime so I could pay him back. He walked me home and kissed me on the cheek before walking off into the night where he was engulfed by darkness. I walked into my house and got ready for bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night and had the best sleep I'd had in quite a while.

- Hope you enjoyed my pumpkins! :) hehe xx Paige

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the filler chapter.. I couldn't think of what to write... I'll begin writing the next chapter tonight but I might end up scrapping it, saving it or posting it. It really depends on how it turns out in the end. Anyway, enjoy the short chapter. Thanks guys xx