Lodestar- Pg 666

Hey Guys Ilovepercy here. Just saying this was not me. It was my BFF FireyHorse using my account. Go check her out, follow her, and comment on her profile!    (What should have happened).

_______________________________________________________________________________

"So that still freaks you out, huh? That might be proof that it still needs to happen." Fitz's eyes locked onto hers, refusing to let her look away. And when she

swallowed, it was so loud, she was sure the entire world heard it. " Or," he said. " We could skip the talking." And do what?" she asked, hating her voice for cracking. " Any ideas" He was so close now, she could feel his breath warming her cheeks They got closer and closer their lips met and in a beautiful moment they sat there, Gazing into eachother's eyes. It seemed to last forever, but so quick. Sophie never thought it could end.. But when they finally parted they found peaking through their door. Sophie's parents Grady and Edaline, with the ultimate "Oh they're so cute" Face. Sophie told Fitz, "We are so in for it." Fitz whispered back to Sophie. "I liked you from the moment I saw you." Sophie finally whispered. "I felt the same way about you, that's my final secret from your cognate." It was all ruined by Edaline saying "Poor Keefe." Sophie facepalmed and told Edaline. "I don't necessarily care right now." And they kissed again. They were meant to be.

_______________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT IF YOU WANT MOREEEE!!!!