Fitz asks for forgiveness- WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED

"You can't hear me anymore, can you?" Sophie turned to face Fitz, staring at his chin instead of his gorgeous teal eyes. "You were trying to transmit?"
He nodded, or Sophie thought he did because his chin bobbed up and down. "I guess that means he fixed me then." Which was a relief but saddening. She was going to miss the secret conversations with Fitz. Though, she may never get to have any again with him. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked quietly. "Uh sure." He offered her his hand, and Sophie took it, willing her hands not to be clammy.
-skip a bit to where Fitz asks for forgiveness-
"Ugh how do I apologize for being the stupidest jerk ever?" He said sadly. "You weren't THAT big of a jerk." Sophie replied. "Yes I was. I was just so angry. But not at you. At the world and at my dad." He turned toward her, grabbing her hands, making her look into his teal eyes. "Sophie, I am extremely sorry. Will you forgive me?" He asks. Sophie nods smiling. "Of course." Fitz smiled, and turned toward the lake. "I guess I'll make this confession time. I have always liked you more then a friend. I-I-I have been angry, and I shouldn't of taken it out on you. Sophie, the reason why I confessed my feelings to you, is because I love you and I want you to know that no matter WHAT happens during the healing, you will always be my friend. Plus more, and for proof of that..." he leaned in closer until his lips locked onto Sophie's. Sophie was still in shock on everything. But she didn't pull away. She gave in, her heart fluttering. When they broke apart she said, "Fitz. I like you too. And the way you said sorry, was the best thing I have ever experienced. I love you Fitz."

(A/N)TA-DA! Sorry if it's not the best! I just felt realllllllllly bad for not giving you guys another little add on! I also wrote it on my phone so it's quickly done. Please don't hate me 😭 as I promised from awhile ago, my OTHER friend (not ilovepercy2) (gosh I'm sorry if this is confusing) was helping me with it. We haven't finished it yet, and she's on vacation. When she gets back I will try and finish it with her. Anyway, HAVE A GOOD DAY!
#sophitz4ever
-FieryHorse