Justin

Today im hanging out with Justin. We are going to the park being he cant ride. He really misses riding. He complains to me everyday about it. Also i walked into his room and his calendar has the date he gets his brace off circled. In it it says RACE DAY! I giggle at it and walk out.
"Ready Justin" i wait for him to walk out and i follow. We get in my truck and drive off.
When we arrive at the part we work out way over to the swings. I walk at the speed of Justin being he's on crutches.
"You are such a child Ashley" he laughs at me as im trying not to run to the swings.
"I am not i just really want to swing"
"Mhm suuuure" he laughs.
"Ok fine yes im a child deal with it" we get over to the swings and he puts his crutches down and i give him a push being one of his legs isn't working.
"So that Austin kid..." he starts up looking at me.
"Yeah. What about him?"
"I seen the way he rode with you, how he looked at you"
"What are you talking about? Yes we rode the track but thats it. We talked but about racing. Why?" I ask curiously.
"Ashley he thinks your a good rider but i think he also might like you"
"No way. Not possible... i seen your calendar" i smile at him changing the subject.
"Yeah. I cant wait to ride again. As soon as the doc makes it so i can bend my knee i will be riding the four wheeler hopefully"
"Four wheeler and thats it. Riding a dirt bike could hurt it more. And i don't want you out for any longer then you are" i smile being the over protective friend that i am. I check the time and realize that Justin has a doctors appointment soon and then therapy.
"Justin we have to go your doctors appointment is in 30 minutes and it takes us 20 to get there" i hope off the swings and get his crutches. Helping him off and to the truck i open the door for him. Getting in i start the truck and off we go to the doctors.
Arriving at the doctors i help him out and we work our way to the door.
"Its only been two weeks. They aren't going to do anything i don't know why i have to be here." He groans.
"I know but you have to. It sucks i know but your closer to getting the brace off." We walk in and check in. When the doctor calls him name we get up and walk over. We follow her to the room and Justin sits on the bed.
"How is the pain" the doctor asks writing on the clipboard.
"It ok, doesn't hurt a ton anymore. Just sometimes" she writes stuff down and nods her head. She gets up and walks over to him. She messes with the brace a little then sits down.
"This will allow you to bend it but not to a 90 degree angle just yet. You are still on crutches until your therapist says otherwise" he nods his head.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome. Your recovering faster then i thought. You kids have a nice day and don't get into trouble. You are free to leave" she gets up and walks out. I hand him his crutches and we walk out.
Getting to the truck we get in and drive to my house. I look at my phone and see a text from Austin.

Austin: heyyyyyyyy so i have good news.
Ashley: really what?
Austin: i cant tell you. XD
Ashley: what nooo thats not fair. Austinnnn.

He says he has to go and i set my phone down. My and Justin watch movies and play games. Its about 1 o'clock in the morning before we decided to go to bed.

~~~
665 words.
Nu kör vi