The surprise

I got a text from Austin that said meet me at the track. I go get Justin and we hope in the truck.
"What was that all about do you know"
"No i don't. What i do know is that in less then a month i can get back on my bike. When doc took my brace of last week he said i could ride again soon" he seems so happy. It makes me happy. Soon after we get out of the truck and walk to where my trailer is at. I feel my phone buz and i look at it.
"Get your gear on. And get on your bike lets go slow poke" i smile at it and run inside. I get my gear on and grab my helmet and goggles. I hope on my bike and put my helmet on and my goggle over. Starting up i take off onto the track and see him on his bike on the table top. I ride over and see whats going on.
"You ready alex." he says twisting the throttle and i do the same so the bike wont stall.
"Hell yeah, bring it" as soon as i say those words we take off. I was at the track last weekend to race but haven't been to practice. Over the jumps if i get air i start to style. Whips, can can, and finally i decide to do no legs. I go off the big table top getting a ton of air. I let my feet fly up and i hold onto the handle bars. After a second i reposition myself back on the bike ready to land. I land it perfectly. I have been trying for almost a month to perfect it and it finally worked. I smile at myself. Looking back i see Austin not far behind. I twist the throttle to go fast and im off. Over the whips, around the corner and aver a single.
I love riding. I don't know what i would do if my dad and uncle never got me on one when i was little. I would probably die. When we get back to the table top we both stop.
"I have a surprise for you Alex"
"I know you text me that but wouldn't tell me what it was" Justin rides up on the four wheeler and joins the conversation.
"Look up into the building, what do you see?" Austin asks.
"Uh people" then my eyes widen and Justin laughs.
"Well no duh people but whoo" i start to freak out. Smiling yet freaking out.
"Calm down child, breathe" Austin says. I punch him.
"Thats for calling me child" i look back at them and look closely.
"I see Carey Hart and Ricky, i see Kawasaki guys"
"Mhm and uh you see the Kawasaki guys"
"Yeah"
"I got sponsored with them. Along with Webb" thats why he looks familiar!
"I knew you looked familiar"
"Haha yeah. Well i called them up and they offered to come watch you" as Austins talking they are riding up the tabletop in a razor. When they walk over my and Justin shake their hands.
"Its nice to meet you Alex, i have heard a lot about you." I look over to Austin and blush.
"We would like to talk about being your sponsor.." i immediately get sad. I look over to Justin.
"But.."
"Let me speak Alex. Along with sponsoring you we would like to sponsor your friend Justin to. Austin told me your guys' dream and i like it. Not would i pull you away from that. Plus he can get on that bike in about 2 weeks And training starts in 3" Justin knew about this! That must have been what he did yesterday when he said he was busy.
"Im shocked"
"Don't be you ride amazing and nice trick also"
"Thank you"
"So would you let us sponsor you guys?" I look at Justin and he shakes his head yes. I smile happily.
"Yes of course. We would love that"
I run to Austin and give him a big hug.
"Thank you so much Austin" i go over to Justin and give him the biggest hug ever.
"I cant believe we did it! We got sponsored. Justin we finally did it!" I laugh and hug him tight.
"He's right you deserve it. Me and him talked yesterday and i told him that you most likely wouldn't do it without me and he told me he planned to sponsor me before my accident anyway." The guys leave and Justin hopes on the back of my bike and we all go back to my trailer.
"Thank you guys so much. This is the best surprise ever!" We order pizza, watch movies, and just plain out party. It was the best day ever. Im so happy i have these amazing people in my life. Without them i wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be getting sponsored.

~~~~
830 words.
Nu kör vi