Crazy Dreams or is it Reality

Finally I groaned. My shift just ended and I was heading home for the night/early morning.

*Arrived at home*
I was super duper tired but wanted and needed a bath. I filled the bath up with bubbles my favorite. While I was in the bath tube I heard a crash come from my room. I ignored it thinking it was a cat. Sh it wait a minute I don't have a cat-I Thought.

"Ouch"I felt a prick in my neck. Next thing I know is I welcomed darkness.

I woke up later and was still in the bath tub" well this is weird."

I got out and put my silk robe on and went to get dress. When I stepped into my room there was blood and glass on the floor. I looked around the whole house but no one was there. Weird.
Well I cleaned up and went to a dream.

*Dream*

I was walking through this beautiful garden. It had a one with the ying yang fish in it. I remember reading that ying yang was a good power source for love but I never really believed in love.
Walking around I saw a piece of paper on the ground. On it,it said

"Love can go so many different ways,
But love will never change
Don't take it for granted or be used as anger,
It's a gift everyone deserves even the broken souls."

After reading it I cried because I still believed no one can love me. I was broken from the past and shall remain that way. My walls are built so high that no one Will tear it down.

*Awakes from Dream*

Well that was ackward. I looked at the ⏰. " Shit I have to fight in 2 hours" and accidently ran into my door. Oops forgot that was there hehehehe.