Ducking Problem

Bar's POV

Recap

"YES"I said as I pulled the papers out but when I looked at them
"Really another ducking probkem?"

Present

I looked at the papers and thought "seriously" cause they were in a language I didn't understand and I know a whole fucking lot.

I kept looking at the papers hoping that just me staring at them would solve the problem. " yep, nope , nada, nothing. Well there's only one thing I know I can do."
          I headed back upstairs to where my mother's dead body laid. Then I went to the pantry causeI know she hides her spell book as a cook book like seriously mom that is so ridiculous.
         " Ahhh ha, founded it. Now where's the potion recipe and spell to bring back the dead hmmmmm?"

Two hours later
Man this is one big spell book and I haven't found it yet and I'm almost to the last page. I turn to the last page and "come on you got to be fucking kidding me. I look through the whole fughibf book and it's on the last page? Whatever." I started making the potion and it was done less than 20 minutes cause it was pretty simple.

" Okay mother looks like it's your lucky day.
*Spell*
auxilium animarum mortui suscitabuntur retro atque a tergo. Videtur quod creare. da mihi eum. amen"

My mother's body starts to jerk and I knew it was working and I threw the potion at her as the final step.

" hello mother"I smirked.
I was not expecting her response though.

She laughed and said " hello daughter. Your first mistake was raising me from the dead cause now your gonna regret killing me in the first place mwahhhhhh mwahhhhh!!!!!"

She vanished ugghhhhh theses ducking problems.