Jake, don't do it.

Rose's POV

Nickson zombie runs to booboo.

"Ahhuhhhhh." He exclaims.

Boo boo rips his head off. He's dead. Noice. I mean shit.

Then, I lunge for booboo but Seth bites my legs.

"Zip cap lap snap kip poop." I throw him in the air. That was a spell.

"WHATTTT??" Jake says.

"Yeah." I say.

"Rose." Jake says.

"Jake." I say.

"ROse."

"JAke"

"ROSS"

"JAKe!"

"ROSE""
We go on and on with this.
"JAKE!!
"ROSE!"
"JAAAAKEEEE"
"ROSEEEEEEE"
"HEEEEEYYYYY!!"
"STOOOOPPP??"
As we are yelling at each other, the entire nudies sprint and all dogpile on one of the wolves, crushing him.  . I can't remember his name, I think it was. All of the wolves stop for a second and look at each other . Jake begins a howl and the others join in.
"Jake!! Are you serious? You're doing this right now? Really?"
"Ers."-jake
"Really? You fucking got that from me."
"Rose, a member of our pack died. We need to respect him."
"That's annoying. It hurts my ears."
" in sorry baby girl."
"Wow you really are a bad boy."
"At least I wear clothes!!"
Ouch. That was a low blow. "Jake, that was a real low blow. At least I don't lick my own ass."
"At least I don't eat my own period blood!!" Jake yells at me. What the hell? How did he know about that?
"What the hell? How did you know about that?"
"I have my ways." Jake says
"At least I don't make weird noises when someone dies."
"Rose is out of respec it's what we do."
"You're a real asshole, you know that?"
"I didn't even do anything!"
"Pussy. Haha!"
" I am not a cat. Fuck off." As I cackle, he sprints and decks me right in the face. I'm on the ground.
"Jake I'm on the ground!"
"Sorry babygirl."
"It's fine I guess." I vomit on him. Ugh, I start getting all lightheaded. All of this yelling and fighting is really taking a toll on me. I need a break. I close my eyes and suddenly I turn around and hear two ominous voices say "rooooseee." It's galinda and renesume! "Rose you can't give up now." Says renesume.
"But I'm so tired!" I whisper.
"All you need to do Is slap your stamp tramp. You'll be fine. Power up." Says galinda reassuringly.
I take the pepperonie and Nutella sandwich from my prune shut and take a bite. Better.
I trasport back to my fight. I scream and get up and slap my stamp tramp and ass stamp ramp. Heavy metal plays and i glow. There's a high pitched sound and all of the wolves flinch. I look at jake.
"Oh shit." He says
I punch the fuck out of him. Left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right. Left, right.
"Nudies! Get the wolves!" I yell at the nudists. All of the nudies pile onto the wolves but get eaten. Oh well.
"Jirranda! Menninger!! What are you doing?"
"Were tweeting."
"Oh okay, get help! All of our nudies are dead."
"One sec." they say. That was fucking rude, can't they tell I'm really stressed right now? And I hate waiting.
I pin jake to the ground. Left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right. Then, Jake gets up. He runs to the forest.

Jake's POV

I run and run into the forest. I see a branch. I'm going down. I sprain my ankle. Blood is everywhere. Damn it.

Suddenly, I hear behind me.

"Jake! Don't do it!" Rose yells. We all gasp.