Oops

Nat's Pov

I didn't mean to do it. It was like the rage of wanting to find my father took over me.

*looks down*

I'm a monster. I killed my own mother. Shit what am I gonna do now, I needed info to find my father.
"Papers...papers....papers.." I mumble to myself" where does she keep all her papers?"

2 hours later

Damn I have looked every where: her bedroom,kitchen,living room, closets,etc....
Where the fuck could they be?
"Shit I'm so stupid. The basement yes I need to check the basement."

I head down to the basement and start throwing boxes out of my way that I know what's in them. I was about to throw this box that said Valentine day decorations but I already threw that box .

"Ahhh this must be it"

I open the box and ................
..............
.........
......
      ...........
There was nothing there. How come she has this box down here with nothing in it?

I sit on the ground and tried to think. I know my mother was a tricky bitch you know like an evil witch.

"think....think...think.....the box is empty but its down here for a reason and when you want things to disappear think magician" that's it.
I knew she was tricky. I looked in the box one more time when then I slammed my hand down and broke the board on the bottom. I reached through and felt papers.

"YES"I said as I pulled the papers out but when I looked at them
"Really another ducking probkem?"