Chapter 2: Tragedy happened

It was a celebration event. It was the anniversary of my parents' ruled the Kingdom. Everyone in Illyria was welcomed. A singer from Daorson came and his name is Dazim Hoxha. And the bard came. They sang lulja e blinit. In Illyrian it means lime blossom. Everyone was dancing. I danced with Edon. It was one of my happiest memory before my parents' death.

30 minutes earlier before the celebration. I got dressed in a dark green ball gown. My father gave me a necklace. My mother looked beautiful in a red dress. We greeted our guests. When the bard and Dazim Hoxha sang lime blossom.

Gusht didn't want to dance because he thinks dancing is stupid. Then came Prince Pjeter from Autariatae. The kingdom of Autariatae were the most powerful in Illyria. We was afraid of them. "Your majesties its wonderful to see your kingdom celebrating your rules but now everything will changed" said Prince Pjeter. The singers keep singing but everyone else stop dancing. "What do you mean your highness?" Mother ask. "Your majesty I'm deeply sorry but I have to do this for me" said Prince Pjeter. Prince Pjeter got his sword out and stabbed Mother. I ran towards her. Fell down to my arms. My father got his sword out. "You monstrous coward I shall protect my wife" said Father. "Your majesty you shall not fight me however my knight is behind you" said Prince Pjeter. I saw someone stabbed Father's back. I screamed and cried. "Your highness I think we shall marry each other and you must obey me as your husband and your king" Prince Pjeter explained. "You wicked man I shall not obey my parents' murderer I shall be independent of myself nobody shall tell me what to do!" I screamed. "Too bad I shall murder right now" said Prince Pjeter. I punched him and ran outside with Gusht and Edon. That was the last time I saw Ardiaei.