Chapter 7: arriving to Dacia

Me, Edon, Gusht and the celts walked to Mazaioi then to Thunatae. Five hours later we arrived Dacia. We ask the locals where is the castle. So we followed the directions that they told us.

We went inside the castle.the guards were very scared of us because of our appearance. "May I speak to Queen Nicoleta?" I ask. "Of course right this way" said the guard. Then we saw a beautiful vain woman with jewelry. "Who are you?" She ask. "I'm Princess Trim from a kingdom from Illyria" I answered. She smirk. "Princess dresses as a savage" she joked. "How dare you insult my lover like that you vain creature!" Edon shouted. "Edon calm down there's a reason why I need to talk to you" I said. "Okay what is it I can do for you?" She ask. "My kingdom was Ardiaei a prince from another kingdom from Illyria killed my parents and stole my kingdom so anyways my question is will you join me as my ally so we can that monster?" I ask and explained. "What is for me on return?" She ask. "I will go to Illyria and convince the main royals of Illyria to give you gold and silver" said Gusht. "Very well then I'll join your battle and let the Dacians know that we have a battle in Illyria" said Queen Nicoleta. "One more question how do we get the thracians to join ourselves?" Regan ask. "My brother have the weakness and it's women" said queen Nicoleta. So we left the castle and left Dacia.