Chapter six: Arriving to Dardania

Me, Gusht and the three celts arrived Dardania. I saw Edon walking toward us and gave me a hug. I didn't want to hug him at all because I wanted to become a warrior not a lover. "Trim I'm happy to see you" said Edon. "Me too is it alright can we see King Dara?" I ask. "Of course can me and you spend time together?" Edon ask. "Of course Gusht find someone who knows where is King Dara's castle" I ordered. "Of course your highness" said Gusht.

I went to Edon's old home. "It's a long time I've been in indoors" I said. "And it's been long I've seen you Trim" said Edon. "There's something I need to confess" I said. "What is it Trim?" Edon ask. "I missed you and I loved you ever since we met as children" I said. "I love you too and I can't stop thinking about you" said Edon. So we kissed and had an intercourse.

We finished having intercourse. Me and Edon left his house. Regan was outside. "Come and follow me" she says. So we walk.

We arrived the castle and we went inside the castle. I haven't seen King Dara since my parents' death. "Princess Trim I haven't seen you since you wore that ball gown now you became a warrior" said King Dara. "Your majesty it is honor to talk to" I said. "I know why you are here and I will help you with the other Illyrian kingdoms and get Ardiaei back" King Dara explained. "Thank you now I want to get the Thracians to get to my side" I said. King Dara giggled. "What's so funny?" I ask. "No chance of you siding with the Thracians because the Thracians are worse than your friends over there" King Dara explained. "What do you mean?" I ask. "King Emiliya of Thrace joined Pjeter's nation and Pjeter is planning to rule Illyria not just Ardiaei so he's making a nation" said King Dara. "Is the other Illyrian joining him?" I ask. "No they saw your parents' death and Pjeter got crazier than ever" said King Dara. "How do I persuade King Emilya?" I ask. "First go to Dacia persuade Queen Nicoleta of Dacia and she's King Emilya's younger sister" King Dara explained. So me and my allies left the castle. "Let me rest at Edon's home and tomorrow morning we shall go to Dacia" I ordered. I went to Edon's home and we made love and we sleep together.