prologue

A Year Back

Priest: You are now pronounced as Husband and Wife..

Bride's Grandfather blessed the newly married couple and then hugged his Granddaughter..

Bride's Grandfather: I cant believe my little princess got married today.. (Saying that he kissed the bride's forehead)

Bride: Daadu.. You need rest..

Let me take you upstairs..

Bride's Grandfather: Yes Beta.. Now I can rest in Peace..

In Next Two weeks the Bride's GrandFather passed away..

The Groom was called back to Melbourne, Australia by the Bride's Friend for the cremation..

After 2 days of Bride's Grandfather's death..

Groom: So ...!! What now...!!

Bride: This was a Hidden Marriage.. !!! And I want it to remain as it is.. !! After this we would never cross our Paths again.. !!

Groom: SO my Name, My Family has nothing to do with you now..!! If you need anything other than these two, get in touch with my manager..!!!

I am leaving his Number with you.. !!!

Saying that the Groom left for his Family in India leaving behind his Bride Hidden from the world. Making a Vow to bury their Hidden Marriage forever..

Present Day In Delhi..

Bride's Cousin Sister: I cant believe you back in India.. Any specific reason behind your stay here?

Bride: I have got a new Assignment here .. Its just a Three month Stay and then I will move back to Melbourne..

Bride's Cousin Sister : Perfect.. I am sure you will have a pleasant stay here in this new country.. I guess you have never visited India before..Did you?

Bride: (Walked to the Window and looked out at the perfect View of the Delhi City): No .. I never.. But it still feels so homely here.. As if this is where I always belonged..

To be continued.......