Karvachauth mein ateet

Ishita waited for Raman to get inside the room and there she saw him talking on the Phone with Someone..

She walked behind him and shook her hands to make him hear the Tinkling of her Bangles..

He stopped for one second and turned back.. No doubt he got a 100000000 Volts shock seeing his Wife in A RED Saree that too dressed herself almost like a Bride..

Her face looked happy and she was smiling at him waiting for him to finish his call..

Raman: (On call seeing his wife though): mihir.. Let me call you back..!!!

Saying that he dropped the call and waited for his wife to speak up , trying to analyse what made her look so different today.. Ishita smiled back at him and then moved forward once he was done with his call..

Raman: Anything special today??

Ishita stopped and noded a Yes still smiling..

Raman: Lemme Guess.. !!! Umm.. Your birthday??

Ishita (Widening her eyes): You dont know my Birthday Raman? Does it come in this month??

Raman: Ohh no No.. Of course I know.. But then I thought may be you celeberating the missed birthdays with your husband today.. (He said teasingly and she frowned).. Okay.. Sorry.. You got any deal finalised ??

Ishita: Deal?? Raman.. Why would I wear a Red Saree for grabbing a Deal??

Raman: Point..!! Red Saree.. (He scanned her from top to bottom and she blushed feeling a bit shy yet composing herself to be normal before him).. Anniversary..!!! ???

Ishita hit his hand lightly and then took the Coat placed aside to keep in the Closet...

Ishita: Forget it.. You wont be able to Guess this..

She opened the Closet and placed the Suit inside and turned back only to find her husband extending a small box towards her..

Ishita: Whats this?

Raman: A small gift to my Dear Wife on her first Karwachawth.. (He winked at her and she was just blank...)
He knew it ?? So all these guess work was just to tease her?? Well She couldnt deny , she just loved her husband for such surprises..

Ishita: You knew I was fasting??

Raman: There is nothing that my wife can hide from me for long.. Even if she doesnt speak, her eyes says it all..!!

Ishita was extra happy hearing this.. She took the gift from him and started opening.. She found a cute braclet inside the Box with some real diamonds embedded ..

Raman: Its simmi and My Choice.. !!

Ishita: simmi?? You mean she too was involved with you in this surprise..?

Raman took the bracelet from her hand and started making her wear it..

Raman: Yes.. She hinted me last night and I was doubtful if you would actually fast for me.. I mean its little early for you to do all this .. But then when you didnt let me feed you the breakfast today morning, I was sure you fasted.. You lied to me that you were home , when actually you were out with mihika, made me confused.. But simmi made me understand that you are planning to surprise me.. So I too thought of turning the tables and surprise the surpriser..