part 9

Ishita removed the Clutcher which held her hair in a Bun and then turned around to see mihika..

Mihika: akka.... Its all fate that made all this happen.. Dont you think so?

Ishita walked to the closet to take out her night clothes..

Ishita: mihika.. Its too late.. We should change and sleep..

Mihika: So even now you wont discuss this?? (She asked in frustration)

Ishita was quiet.. She knew she had nothing to talk.

Infact she never wanted to speak out what she was going through in this matter..

She took her clothes and walked inside the bathroom to get changed..

Mihika (to herself): romi was so right..

You can never let your feelings out just like RKB..

Saying that she started taking out her jewellery which she wore in the Night party..

Next Day

Simmi and Param walked down the stairs, hand in hand with smiling faces only to be wished by the whole family at the Living Room "Happy wedding Anniversary Simmi puttar and Daamadji.. "

Simmi and Param took the blessings of the Elders in the house.

Everyone were feeding sweets to the couple.

There was a mood of happiness in the whole Bhalla Mansion.

Raman hugged his elder Di with 1 min and Jeejaji and wished them a bright future ahead..

Simmi was just on the top of the world today. Her husband was her life and today was a day to cherish her life..

Everyone gifted the couple and they were surely happy seeing these warm wishes from everyone..

Param: Saale Saahab.. Hope you arent going to Office today.. We have a party at Bhalla Mansion if you remember..

Raman : I know Jeejaji.. But I have some work to complete.. Dont worry.. I would be here on time..

Simmi: This is so not done Bhai.. You were supposed to promise me that you wont be going to work today.

Ashok: Di.. I told you.. Bhai can never promise something like that.. Work comes first for him.. (He said looking at his Bhai)

Raman: Ashok.. Not just me..

Even you are joining me for work today.. Did you forget the new deal that we proposed?

Ashok (Remembering): Ohh No Bhai.. I almost forgot it..

Thanks for reminding..

Di..

Dont worry..

If I am going with Bhai.. I will make sure He comes back with me for the Party On time..

Simmi: You better get him Ashok.. Or else I wont talk to you too..

Everyone continued their talks while Ashok and Raman left for getting ready for work..