wifey act

Ishita : Enough.. Dont act Smart to me Raman.. I am not a fool to not understand your intentions..

Raman sighed and waited to know what she meant..

Ishita: If you think you would make me change my decision of divorcing you.. Then you are in a big misunderstanding.. I have already made up my mind.. And no one.. Can change that..

Raman was actually angry hearing this.. She doesnt leave a chance to let him know that she wont be continuing this relationship.. He tried to control his anger and then without letting a word from his mouth walked back to his car.. He opened the side door for her to get seated.. She could see this change.. He wasnt a person who could listen to someone so easily.. He didnt even argue?? He showed patience to her?? That was unexpected, she thought..

She walked towards his Car and got seated.. He closed the door and then taking his own seat, he drove the car with full speed towards her house.. He didnt speak anything on the way.. She could read his silence.. He was disturbed .. She too remained quiet.. He parked the Car at mihika's house and waited for her to leave but she didnt .. She looked at him and then replied back..

Ishita: Raman.. Please dont do this next time.. I didnt mean to scream at you like that.. But .. But I didnt like the way you are getting me introduced everywhere as your wife.. Its not something which I ever expected and this is too difficult for me.. I wont ask you to cancel the party now.. But from next time, make a point to atleast let me know what you planning .. I dont like to be surprised..

Saying that she got down..

Raman for seconds felt light hearted again hearing her explanation.. Now that was a Wifey Act.. She knew he was angry and she did exactly the same what he expected from a good wife.. Explain the reason and calm down the situation..

If she knew to get the anger out him, she also knew how to cool it off.. He got down too.. Before she could leave for the house, he called her name..

Raman: ishiii One minute..

She stopped.. Yeah she knew he wouldnt let her leave like that.. There had to be something from his end again..

Raman: I have informed Romi about our stay in his house.. I will pick you sharp at 10:00 am..

Ishita: Hope you dont send mihir to pick me like you did today.. Because if you do, the apology wont be accepted..

Even if you gift me a whole store of chocolates.. Is that Clear Mr Bhalla??

Raman: Yes Mammm..!! (He replied commandingly..)

"MAMMM".. Did he just call her Mammm?? This guy was surely acting all Crazy lover Boy.. She just passed a weak smile and walked inside..

Prakash House - Same night..

The news was all across the media now that Raman kumar Bhalla had married a Year back and was now finally staying with his Wife together.. Their pictures were surely most wanted by the News channel..

Afterall Ishita was now Mrs RKB and who wouldnt like to see her.. ??

Toshi was happy that Ishita had finally agreed to give a start to her married life with Happy even if she knew it was only for 3 months..