text talk😉😉😉😉

This update is on popular demand of kvln25 & JuveriahSalam

Prakash House - Party

Romi: Di.. Juice?? (He said handing a Orange Juice glass to her..)

Simmi (Smiling): Thanks Romi .. And you dont need to think about us so much. We are fine.. (She said looking at the Bhalla Family)

Ashok: Yes romi.. You concentrate on the other guests too..

Param: By the way where is Saale Sahab??

Romi (Trying to search Raman) : Uhh!!! He was here minutes back .. I think he has gone to call ishita.. She wasnt here yet.. But you can go and check in their room..

Simmi: Which way??

Romi: From here.. (Saying that romi guided simmi towards ishita and raman's room..)

Raman (Knocking the door): ishiii.. Come on now..

Everyone is waiting for you down..

Ishita ( From inside):Raman.. I need some more time.. Please.

Raman: What The.. paagal !! Some more time?? For what ??

Ishita: I cant tell you.. Send someone else..

Raman : (He was once again like WHAT THE..): Send whom ishiii?? What is it that you cant tell me but others?? What the hell is wrong with you?? Open the door.. (He said banging it again)

Ishita: raman.. I am still not ready.. I cant open the door..

Raman: Damm!! You are getting ready from past 1 hour ishiii.. And you saying you still not dressed up??? (His anger was surely rising)

Ishita : Okay Wait..

Saying that she opened the door slightly and he was about to enter inside but she pushed the door again to close it.. It was almost going to hit his nose but he saved himself..

Ishita: Dont come in.. Just ask mihika or toshi Aunty to come..

I need their help in draping this Saree..

For seconds Raman was just blank.. She needed help in this???

Raman: You dont know that?? Then why did you intend to even wear a Saree ?? Wear something else and come out..

Ishita: Raman.... Dont command me.. I said get someone here..

Pleeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

Raman sighed.. He knew she wouldnt change her decision of wearing the Saree.. If she wanted to, she would .. He turned to call someone and luckily found his Sister simmi standing behind him and smiling ..

Raman: simmo??

Simmi: (Almost gigling) : I heard everything.. Move.. I will help her..

Raman: You sure??

Simmi: Why?? You want to do this?? (She started teasing him now and he actually Blushed before his sister for the first time..)