Chuuya X Reader 「I love you」

Last chapter of the book (for more info on why will be in the next update)

Also quick A/N your thoughts are in italics

____________________________________

Chuuya is such a tsundere, it gets annoying at times honestly. Like he doesn't show too much affection—especially in public— but at times he'd become all soft and be all cute.

But that's rare.

Yet you still love him.

Today, you decided to make a mission of your own. To get Chuuya to say I love you at least 3 times today. Can't be that hard right?

However for Chuuya...that's be a challenge.

You walk in the kitchen to find Chuuya cooking. You walk over and wrap your arms from behind him, smiling.

"Morning~"

"Good morning beautiful~"

"Yaaayy!! He's being soft again!!"

You thought to yourself. Today is off to a good start.

After Chuuya finally finishes making (f/f), he puts it in front of you and a plate for him as well.

"Awww thank you Chuuya!! I love you~"

He blushes and you find it so adorable.

"I-I..."

Yesss go on!!

"I'm glad you like it!"

Are you fucking kidding me...

"Haha yeah... it's delicious."

You say awkwardly while rubbing your nape and disappointment clear in your voice.

Then the daily routine goes on and Chuuya gets ready to leave to go to work. Yes, you are aware his job is a mafia executive and you don't mind. You actually like it cause you have a badass boyfriend!

Anyways we're getting off topic.

As Chuuya was about to leave, you ran up to him and pecked his cheek. Chuuya's cheeks went pink and you smiled.

"Goodbye Chuuya!! I love you~"

Ok let's try this again.

"Goodbye (Y/N), I love you too."

Yesssssss!! Success!! One down and two more to go!

You did a little happy dance and Chuuya'S head cocked to the side with a confused expression written on his face.

He just shrugged his shoulders and turned around.

She's so weird, but she's always like that so...

Chuuya thought in his head walking out the door.

Time skip brought to you by Chuuya's hat

It's late afternoon and you get a call from Chuuya, you pick it up right away thinking it was an emergency cause he doesn't call you often during work!

"Hello (Y—"

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!! ARE YOU DYING?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT KIDNAPPED OR ANYTHING—"

"(Y/N) CHILL!! I AM OKAY!!"

"Whew! That's a relief. Sorry it's just you never call me during work so I thought it was an emergency."

"I'm just calling to check up on you."

Woah this is rare.

"Awww that's so sweet Chuuya! I love you~"

Let's go for another!! Please say it back!!

"I-I... love you t-too..."

"You're so adorable!"

Shit! I didn't mean to say that aloud!!

"O-Oh... oh someoneiscallingmeIhavetogobyeee!"

He says really fast and hangs up.

Well then, at least you got him to say I love you back! Two down one more to go!!

Time skip brought to you by Dazaiiii!!

It was late at night and Chuuya finally arrived home!! You ran to the door and tackled him in a hug.

"CHUUYAAAAAAAAAA"

"Wha— ACK"

THUD

"You're finally home!! I thought I was gonna die waiting for you!! Why do you have to work so late!!"

You spat out really quickly and had a cute pout on your face.

"It's not my fault, talk to my boss about it."

"Your boss is scary hell no!"

"Ok then stop complaining."

"Whatever."

You pecked his lips softly.

You just ended up cuddling out the couch watching (favourite movie/show). You loved these kind of nights with him.

You stared falling asleep, but you tried not too. You still need him to say I love you one more time!

You couldn't help yourself though.  You started to fall asleep and Chuuya noticed this. Once you were asleep Chuuya started to stroke your hair lovingly.

"Oh (Y/N), I'm so sorry I don't show you much affection. It's just hard for me. But I hope you know that I love you very much."

He kisses the top of your head and carries you to you guys' shared bed. Chuuya then got in and cuddled up next to you.

Even though you were asleep, deep down you had a feeling that you ended up accomplishing your mission.

Deep down you knew he loved you. Even though he doesn't show it often.