Chapter 1| The Beginning

Bellamy's POV
"What are we supposed to do Clarke? Huh? We can't just sit back and wait for the grounders to attack. We killed their commander and you know their rule.."
"Blood must have blood.." she whispered.
"Exactly. They're not gonna stop until they have the blood on their hands." I said.
Clarke looked to the ground. She didn't like killing anyone, neither did I but Anya had the sword to Finn's throats and she wasn't going to change her mind.
I stood closer to her.
"Clarke, you want forgiveness for the blood on your hands? I can give you that, you're forgiven."
"I killed their leader.."
"But if you didn't she would've killed one of ours." I said.
"Well I for one, am glad I wasn't the one to die." Finn said, his arms around her waist. Ever since the Grounder and Ark people war, they've been attached. I hadn't seen her so happy since we hit the surface of the earth. She deserved it, more than any of us.

"Everyone listen up!" I yelled. " we're running too low on meat supply. We're going hunting, everyone is to be back before dark. No using guns to hunt, only spears and knives." Being in a war with the grounders meant we had to be strong. Everyone in camp was suddenly eating twice as much as they were before.