Almost a normal day

In a big classroom there was a student whom was falling asleep while his instructor was too busy explaining the lesson to his students to notice one of them falling asleep.

Jimin loves to study and he likes Mr.park's class (which was science). he payed attention and had amazing grades in each class but today was hard for Jimin to stay awake because he was forced to attend one of his friend's party.

"And so that's how blah blah blah earth." is all that he could hear as he was slowly falling asleep. he was being sucked into a dark place called dream. NO!! i must stay awake! thought Jimin as he fought his eyes to stay awake. He tried to hear what Mr.park was saying but only was able to hear nothing. The girl next to Jimin gave a little chuckle as she saw that Jimin's head rolling about. maybe i should sleep thought Jimin .

~~*~~*~~~*~~~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~~~~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

Someone violently shook Jimin to wake.

"huh? what?." panicked the still sleepy Boy

"we need to leave." said Jimin's closest friend

"oh, what? uh hi Jin." smiled Jimin

Jin chuckled at the way Jimin looked. He had a really dark pink shade on his right cheek in which was the side he laid on.

"you know, you kinda hurted Mr.park's feelings." Jin chuckled again.

"what? how?" asked Jimin

"Because you are the teacher's pet, and you falling asleep in class i'd probably think that i'm boring even to a nerd." laughed Jin.

"And who's fault do you think that is?" Jimin glared at jin. Jin laughed again.

"Anyway that's not what i intended. it's just i didn't get much sleep."

"come on! i'm starving." said Jin hopping out of the door while Jimin was packing his books.

shit!. it suddenly strikes Jimin that he didn't get his homework and Mr.park left the room. but then he saw a piece of paper on his desk. yes! homework. thought Jimin until he realized that he didn't know anything on the paper since he didn't pay any attention. "ugh. what am i going to do now?" thought Jimin. he didn't want to talk to his teacher, and he was too shy to ask any of his peers. and Jin probably was reading some fashion book in the middle of the lesson.

"Come on!" he heard Jin screaming in the hallway that made him jump and run to the door.

~~*~*~*~*~~~~*~**~*~*~*~*

"Jin, you wouldn't know what we learned in class today right? asked Jimin with little hope bringing the chopsticks to his mouth.

Jin rolled his eyes to the left and right. "uh well..you can copy my homework!" suggested Jin .

"in which you obviously payed another kid to give you his answers like you always do." said Jimin not surprised. putting another piece of food in his mouth.

"hey! it's for a good reason!." Jin defended himself.

"oh yeah?, and what reason should that be?." Jimin said sarcastically.

"me getting a good grade!" smiled Jin.

"ha!"

"anyway who can sit in class all day to hear Mr.park make everything longer than it should!" said Jin popping one of Jimin's meat in his mouth.

"i can." Jimin said taking one of Jin's meat in his mouth in return.

"says the guy who fell asleep in his class today, plus it's not only the lessons that he makes long. even when a guy asked to go to the bathroom Mr.park made a whole speech about it literally!!." argued Jin making The younger burst out laughing.