Awesome, wow.

Hamilton's PoV:

Oh for fuck's sake.

Of all people. All the people in this entire college. Of course.

Of course I'm sharing my dorm with Thomas Jefferson.

Okay, rewind.

I'm starting my second year at King's college along with my friends Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, and Angelica Schuyler (who's in the year above). Peggy is starting her first year. Eliza went to Princeton. John....I try to forget about John.

~flashback~

"Alexander..."

"What is it Eliza?"

"I hate you and I hate to say this but...when was the last time you spoke to John?" She chose her words carefully.

"Uh, I think just before he went down to the pub with Herc and Laf. Why? Eliza what's happened?" His voice grew with worry.

"There was a crash..."

"What? What happened? Please say no ones hurt," Alex begged.

"John... John's in hospital..."

"And?" Tears began to form in Alex's eyes. Surely his lover couldn't be taken from him? Not now things were going well-

"It's critical. Alex listen, the doctors don't think he's gonna make it..." Eliza said softly.

Alex felt like a crumpled up bit of paper on the side of a motorway. Tears fell and soaked his clothes.

"Take me to the hospital," he demanded suddenly.

"Alex...."

"I HAVE TO SEE HIM."

~ flashback over~

Okay I know I need to stop thinking about John but that I remember that night...

Focus, Alex. So yeah, freaking Thomas Jefferson is my roommate for the year. Oh the joys.

I walked into my dorm this morning after finding it already unlocked, and who's lounging on the couch like a Roman emperor? You guessed it.

"Hamilton get the fuck out of my dorm." He greeted me.

"Uh I think you'll find this is my dorm too so watch your mouth, arsehole." I retorted.

Jefferson groaned and got up.

"What are you doing?" I asked suspiciously.

Jefferson smirked and walked over to his bag. He retrieved from it a sharpie - what the hell?

Next, he walked to the opposite side of the room and began to draw a line from the ceiling down to the floor. He continued the line across the carpet to the door.

He pointed to the bedroom door on his right, "Your side," then his left, "my side."

I'll give him this, it's not a bad solution, but I'd never admit that to him.