Chapter 34- The Plan Is In Force

>>>Recap:The gang get ready to go up against Kim, filing into their positions.<<<

A/N: Thank you soooooo much guys for 3K readers! It really means a lot to me that you all decided to click the read button on my story and stick around for Chloe's story! I would also like to extend my thanks to all you supporters who voted on Behind The Lies, we have officially reached 1K votes! Lastly, do you all want a new year's special edition one-shot? Please comment down below if you would want to read that. XD

Kylie's Pov:

"Okay, now we wait!" Zoey whisper shouts to me.

"HELLO! AND HELLO ALL!" Suddenly I hear a voice coming out from the megaphones.

I can make out from the tone of voice that it is Zoey speaking with Silena right next to her with her arms folded. So this must be what Zoey put herself up to...Suddenly I hear screams coming from the distance. Poor Zoey.

"OMG IS THAT YOU ZOEY? THE LEAD MODEL FOR THE TRIPLE STARS?!"

"SILENA!! ARE YOU AND ZOEY THE MODEL PARTNERS IN CRIME?"

"WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CHLOE AND JAKE? DID YOU ACTUALLY TRY TO DESTROY WHAT THEY HAD TOGETHER?"

"IS WHAT KIM SAID TRUE?"

"Chloe, this is our cue to move to the rooftop while they are distracted, then we steal the school's lights." Kylie nudges me.

"Okay."

We both get up and start heading to the roof from the floor

"But how are we supposed to do that?" I hurry after Kylie who is bounding up the steps

"With this." She brandishes a tiny, silver micro chip from her pocket.

"Isn't that the thing that Jayden gave you just now?"

"Yeah, and just by attaching this to the device, Jayden can have full control of whatever the machinery is."

"Wow, is it that powerful?"

"Yeah, who do you think Jayden is?"

"A genius?" I guess.

"Exactly, so with his family being director of the famous company who has a long term partnership with the Martinez Corp, this is nothing special to them."

"Ohh..." I look down at my feet. Wow...I really am out of league with them.

I am snapped out of my reverie as we reach the last steps of the top floor.

"Let's go check on Zoey and Silena first."

I nod in agreement.

"Hmm... They don't seem to be doing that bad." From my vantage, they seem to be holding their ow.

"This is nothing compared to what I have seen from Zoey in the past." Kylie reassures me.

~Meanwhile~

"Hmph," And I can make out from my earpiece that she just did her "famous hair flip", "Got something to say, Kimberly?" She stares pointedly at her while speaking into the megaphone.

"To you? As if." Kim rolls her eyes.

"Aww, I'm so hurt!" Zoey presses her hand to her heart, mocking her.

"Stop trying to hide that murderous face of yours." Kim retorts, giving Zoey her best glare.

The crowd gasps and Kylie rolls her eyes beside me, "Kim totally doesn't know Zoey's history of smack talk."

"BUUUUUURN"

"ZOEY, WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS?"

"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING CALLED OUT ON YOUR QUESTIONABLE BACKGROUND?" The paparazzi surge forward again.

"Murderous? Oh..no no no, no such thing," Zoey waggles her finger at her.

"Bitch!" Kim spits at her and starts to walk away, signalling the crowd to follow along.

"No, you're the bitch here." Zoey calls out after her, and she pulls Kim back by her hair, causing her to half spin around and stumble.

Meanwhile, Silena quietly slips out of sight, unnoticed amidst the throng.

In return, Kim slaps Zoey on the face, and she retaliates by swiping her legs out from beneath her.

"Oof." Kim grunts.

Meanwhile, the paparazzi are eagerly soaking up the new drama.

"OMG WHERE DID YOU LEARN THESE MOVES ZOEY?"

"HAVE YOU BOTH HAD A LONG STANDING CONFLICT BEFORE?!"

"THAT'S RIGHT GIRL, SHOW HER WHAT YOU GOT!"

Zoey's Pov:

OH HECK NO! NO ONE, LIKE I MEAN NO ONE IS GOING TO CALL ME A BITCH AND GET AWAY WITH THAT.

So without thinking, I grab onto her hair and yank her back, grinning evilly when she stumbles on the floor. She then did something I did not expect. Slap me. I am so angry I swipe her legs out and the falls to the floor with a satisfying plonk.

So much for following the plan about "not" engaging into battle unless "needed". Oh well... the consequences can't actually be that bad.

Can it?