Chapter 35- Fight Fire With Fire!

>>>Recap: Chloe and friends get into position to take revenge on Kim. Zoey is set up as the "distraction" but things go too far when they engaged in actual fighting. <<<

~In the present time~

Chloe's Pov:

"EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!" Lucas rants at me.

"..." I glare at Lucas in frustration.

"Don't you glare at me Chloe, you know I'm right! You could've gotten hurt!"

"But you didn't let me finish! Just by not letting me finish, you makes it seem like I'm about to have war against Kim!" I throw my hands up in despair.

"Well isn't that what the news said?" Lucas raises his eyebrows.

"Well, FYI, the news is not always right you know..." I squint at him.

"Still, it at least provides evidence."

"Are you saying that you don't believe your little sister?" I pout at him, folding my arms across my chest.

"UGHH..." He gives in, not wanting to have me pout, "Fine!" And shoves me the tub of ice-cream

And just like that, my expression changes and I smile back gleefully.

~Flashback~

Zoey's Pov:

OH HECK NO! NO ONE, LIKE I MEAN NO ONE IS GOING TO CALL ME A BITCH AND GET AWAY WITH THAT.

So without thinking, I grab onto her hair and yank her back, grinning evilly when she stumbles on the floor. She then did something I did not expect. Slap me. I am so angry I swipe her legs out and she falls to the floor with a satisfying plonk. I must really thank Kylie for gjving me the idea of doing the "badass model with the pretty face" speech or something...

So much for following the plan about "not" engaging in battle unless "needed". Oh well... the consequences can't actually be that bad.

Can it?

Just looking down at her, she doesn't seem like she has some insane, special moves or something...just a pretty apple hiding poison again...

I slowly smirk at her.

Let's go show her what this girl learnt in taekwondo class!

Chloe's Pov:

"Hey guys, you might want to look at this!" Kylie whispers to me.

"???" I look up at where Kylie is pointing, a confused look on my face, since I am being blocked by her, and a bunch of bushes.

"Oh My God, not this time, please! Is she doing the 'thing' again?" Silena groans,

"Yeah." Kylie replies.

"Chloe, you better watch carefully!" Silena

"?!" I look at Kylie while pressing the earpiece deeper into my ear, still vastly confused.

"I don't think you would know this since you weren't here for long but..." Kylie says, "Zoey used to love drama class."

"Yeah and if I remember right, she was also always top in class?" Silena inputs.

"Correct." Kylie nods her head.

"Oh...So you basically mean that Zoey is like a pro at this? Like all this kind of smack talk."

"Yep!" Both Zoey and Kylie chime in.

"Not only that, but also a little of martial arts too." Kylie

"Just not as pro as Kylie though," Kylie grins as Silena says this, "But she's still good enough to tackle people and knock them unconscious."

"And is that why you ditched her to do this?" I ask them.

"Not ditch but... well, if you actually look carefully, she is having quite a lot of fun out there. Also I was assigned to stop the advancement, because i'm sure if the people know that Zoey is here, they'll know you're here and you might be their next target. And no offense, you're not in the right condition to do much....of the fighting. But you do have 'The Jake' to save you" and I roll my eyes as I see Silena smirking at that comment.

"Hey hey, he does not like me okay? What does he even see in me anyway?" I protest

"Is she serious?" Silena stage whispers to Kylie.

"Girl, have you seen yourself? Or are you trying to tell us that our makeover failed?" Kylie said this with a strained face.

"Uh...no."

"Then that settles it!"

We peek carefully over the ledge around the corner and find that Kylie's statement is in fact, true.

"Ok so ...a basic recap of everything we have to do is for us to...?" This is getting way too complicated for me...

"To show Kim that you're not like those average 'nerds' you see everyday!" Silena folds her arms across her chest in determination.

"Now let's go and watch!" And Kylie pushes me closer to the ledge to get a better view of the...commotion.