2: rosy hair

"Aish, why am I so nervous?"

"Molla. Maybe because it's iKON," I laugh.

Jennie gives me a pout but laughs along with me.

"Jennie Kim for auditions please," A voice announce. We turn to see Donghyuk at the door, looking around expectantly.

"Wish me luck," She whispers as she stands up and leaves the room with Donghyuk. I continue to stretch, going into a full split.

"Wow, you're really flexible," Jisoo, one of my other friends says.

"I've been practicing," I smile, getting out of my split.

"I think you're going to be one of the seven dancers," Jisoo pouts, sitting down next to me.

"You never know, Jisoo. Everyone here is capable of being one of the dancers," I shake my head.

"But, you're so passionate when you dance," Jisoo explains.

"It's not just me, there are others as passionate," I reply.

"I'm back!" Jennie's voice enters our conversation.

"Jen! How was the audition?" I ask.

"I did the best I could," She shrugs. "Just have to wait and see what happens."

"What do they do they ask you to do in the audition?" Jisoo questions.

"The choregraphy we learned last week," Jennie answers.

"Kim Jisoo for auditions," A voice calls.

"Fighting!" I encourage as I make my hand a fist. She nods and gets up, following Bobby out the door.

"Was it scary?" I ask.

"A bit. Not only do you have judges, but iKON also watches you," She nods.

"Sounds nerve wrecking," I whistle.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine. You're a natural at these things," She shakes her head.

"I just hope I do okay and don't embarrass myself in front of the guys," I sigh.

Soon, Jisoo comes back from the audition and sits back down with us with a frown.

"I don't think I did very well," She sighs. I place my hand on her shoulder.

"Gwenchana, Jisoo. What matters is you tried. You can't win everything in life," I cheer her up. She gives me a small smile.

"Park Rose for audtions," A husky voice announces.

I look back and see Junhoe, leaning against the doorway.

"You'll do amazing," Jisoo smiles.

"Go get 'em, Rose," Jennie gives me a thumbs up.

I smile at them and get up and Junhoe leads me out the door. He was currently sporting a blonde hairstyle. It was really awkward since obviously we don't know each other. I mean, I've seen him around since we train in the same company, but we never interact or anything.

As we're walking, I pull out my pony tail and decide to retie it, just to make sure it isn't loose when I dance.

"Did you dye your hair red because your name is red?" Junhoe asks as I finish tying off my hair.

"Hm? Well, something like that. I dyed it my favorite color and red is my favorite color because I love red roses because of my name so I guess you could interpret it like that," I shrug. He nods.

We reach the audition room and he goes to stand with his members as I stand in the middle of the room.

"Annyeonghaesayo," I bow.