Chapter 1: I'm leaving

"what? NO I can't leave! No just no! Not because my father died I'm yours! not just because he's not here means I need to follow your shitty rules!" Finn said angrily on her stepmother. (Jenny)
" first of all mr.wolfhard, school starts next week and the second thing is I need to send you in LA because your father already had contracts with his dream university for you." Jenny says sarcastically while reading a magazine.
Finn rolled his eyes and ran upstairs to his bedroom.
Finn's POV
I was so shocked when that jenny potato told me I'm leaving like why?! I know that my dad always dreamed about all this university thing but I really can't without him! I never had friends since last year since the incident happened and a UNIVERSITY? I really have no idea what I can do about this!
Time skip (dormday)
"Did you pack your stuff already?" Jenny asked Finn with a careless tune.
"Why do you even care?! You can just make me stay here!" Finn said angrily.
"You know you can't mr. Wolfhard. Now go pack your things and I'll send you to your dorm." Jenny said while climbing up stairs.
"Bullshit" finn said whispering to his self while making his way to his room.
Finn's POV
This is it I'm leaving. I packed my things in my laugage and look around my room, i saw the picture of me and my dad hanging in my room. Tears now come running through my cheeks. "I hope I make you proud dad." I said while getting the picture out of my wall. "Finn it's time!" I heard jenny. "okay I'm coming!!!" I said while wiping my tears and putting the picture at my bag. I ran downstairs and ride the car. The drive was pretty silent until we got there. "enjoy the year mr.wolfhard" jenny told me while giving me a hug. Tbh I loved the hug I think that was all I need at that moment but this is it it's really time to go. "bye jenny." I told her by giving a sweet smile she then replied with a smile and a salute while I'm walking away.
The dorm was pretty cool i have my own room and stuff i started to unpack my things up and orgnize them.
____________________________________________________________
This is my first story and I hope I'm doing well you'll definitely love the next chapter! Thanks for reading love and light!