Chapter3: science class

"Eww! Get off me!" Millie said screaming the hell out of her.
"Looks like the new boy doesn't know you" sadie and maddie said. (Millie's bffs)
"Mills do you think he needs a lesson?" Sadie asked.
"Nope it's okay I'll handle it." Millie said fixing her skirt.
"K then we'll see you in the cafeteria" maddie said walking away from them.
"Can i ask your name?" Finn said shacking.
"You're too lucky after what you did" Millie said walking away
"Oops btw, I forgot to tell you please get some eyes!" Millie said sarcastically looking back at finn.
Millie's POV
It was really strange that I really have a different feeling of this new boy he just made me fall into the ground and I still don't hate him like I usually does. My friends thought i was weird at that moment too because I used to give everyone lessons through the smallest mistakes. But he was different he was lucky tough or else he was about to catch this hands.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Millie was walking around finding her science class this is the only class that she wasn't with her bffs. As she was about to get near her room her phone rang and her books dropped. Finn then saw her and suddenly came handling her the books. Their eyes met and they both don't want to let go of their sceneries.
"Hmmm sorry I have to go thanks " Millie said walking to her room.
"You're welcome ms." Finn said running to her.
"Uhh yeah sure sorry I got to go hmmm this is my room so uhh bye?!" Millie said holding the door knob.
"F-411?" Finn said smirking
"Uhh yeah, science class mr.clarke" Millie answered
"Me too this is my class!" Finn said excitedly.
"Uhhh, cool" Millie said tucking her hair into her ear.
"Shall we?" Finn said as he opens the door.
To be continued........
{Guys I really have no idea if I'm doing good mind telling me? Idk if I should continue this or not but I really have a lot of ideas in mind so if ever. Anyways thanks for reading I hope you'll like the next chapter ❤️}