Chapter2:The university

Finn's POV
I had a really good sleep last night and now i need to go to the university I mean dude it's my first day and I'm pretty nervous I really have no idea how to make friends so I'm really nervous. I took a shower and put my shirt on saying 'dead and alive' with blood stains design on it. As i was combing my hair, my phone rang. "Hey mr. Are you ready?" Jenny asked me. "I am i am actually I'm on my way out." I answered. "Okay cool enjoy your first day sir!" She said and hang up. I was waiting for my ride and I feel like my stomach is gonna drop yup that's how nervous i am.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good morning you might be mr.wolfhard right?"
"Hmm yeah i am." And i walk passed him.
"Sorry kiddo but i am the principal of this school and you need to follow my rules and rule number 11 says you should always have the proper clothing and sir we are in a university all students are required to wear uniforms. And dude rule number 1 never ever walk pass through the PRINCIPAL mr wolfhard the PRINCIPAL!" Mr.matt said (principal) "okay okay so what do you want me to do?" Finn asked on a careless tune. "Don't act like I'm your friend mr." Mr. Matt said as he walks away.
That was a really good start for Finn's day right!? 😂
"So that's a pretty good start huh?"finn said whispering at his self as he walks away.
Finn's POV
I was walking around to find my room but then i saw this beautiful girl blocking my way i was so distracted until I accidentally bumped into her. I held her waist preventing her to fall into the ground. She was looking straight to my eyes and it feels like I was in heaven it feels like it was forever.
To be continued.........