Chapter4: My partner

Millie's POV
I was so distracted and I didn't realized that i was late. Mr.clarke was looking at us and i took a small glance at Finn who doesn't even look like he cares. Finn then took a sit at the back without even greeting mr.clarke he's a bad boy and I don't really hate it tbh.

"Hmmm good morning mr.clarke" millie said looking around and trying to act cool.
"I don't think this is you ms.brown." Mr. Clarke said looking at Millie with crossed arms
"I'm sorry sir I assure you it won't happen again." Millie said.

Millie's POV
I was so nervous infact this is the first time I've ever been late. I was looking around searching for any available seat,but there's only one vacant sit ONLY ONE and it's beside FINN. I had no choice so i sat beside him. I actually saw him smirking and not to hide I kinda liked that i sat beside him. But still I can't be with a stupid bad boy I'm popular! I can't like him never.

"Last reminder class we'll be having the science project this early because it may be hard to do. But this time I won't be picking your partners." Mr.clarke said.

Millie was so relieved, she don't want to be partnered with a weirdo again. Everyone was celebrating and choosing their partners I looked at bianca which was my old friend and we gave this look to each other which means yes! But then mr. Clarke interrupted our celebration.

"What are you guys up too?! You won't pick your partners either! The one on your right will be your partner!" Mr. Clarke said breaking our happiness.
I take a look at my right and finn was smiling I smiled back and turned around trying to hide but i felt like i was turning red. Finally the bell rang, "class dismissed!" Mr.clarke shouted.
Millie's POV
I was on my way to the cafeteria to meet my minions but then I heard someone shouted my name, it was finn. Finn placed his shoulder around mine and I removed it everyone was looking and was in total shock I don't want them to think that I would ever like a boy a simple bad boy. I saw my minions looking at me with the widest eyes you can ever see. "What's that mills?!" Sadie asked me whispering. "I- I don't know okay I don't even understand let's forget about it." I said trying to find a seat. We sat down and maddie is looking at me like I'm a freak the whole time. It's time to go home but my mom can't get me I was waiting for a ride but I can't find one. I decided to walk and i saw someone someone really familiar REALLY FAMILIAR at my back.

To be continued.......