Cameron (charcter intro)

Before I begin this story I think kida and tahini is cute and all but I do not ship it because Kida is mine so yeah just saying and Kida and Tahani will have a part in this but you will just have to read to figure out what happens.

Cameron (Pov)
I can't believe I won the contest ! I get to meet Kida he s been my crush ever since I've seen him he so adorable and he's a dope ass dancer I can't wait to meet him at the shoot for chris browns party video I heard usher Gucci and Teo and Ayo gonna be there this is just so exciting ! Oh hi there I meant to introduce myself my name is Cameron in cam as everyone likes to call me I'm 14 and I live to dance and have the biggest crush on Kida I hope he and tahani really don't have. A thing going on because when I meet him I really wanna become good friends with him and maybe more.  Kida and I have a lot in common my mom died when I was 10 and my dad and I have been living together with my 4 brothers and deaf cousin all of my brothers taught me how to dance and every since I started my dad has been working really hard to get me in contest and competitions and I've finally won a competition to jumpstart my career as a choreographer I think this competition really changed my life and I can't wait to see what this will bring me in the future I'm sure my mom is proud of me I hope she is I always told her I'm gonna make it somewhere and she ps gonna be proud of me for it I just wish she was still here to see it but I know she watching from above I talk to her almost everyday and dad says my brothers and I get our dance talent from her im glad we've stayed together and got through this as a family and is still strong I know mom would have wanted us to the is why winning this competition is so important to me maybe this change in my life will help my brothers get a start on their career and my dad a better job to support us all.

Wow kinda deep huh well this is our main character Cameron I'm going to try and write almost everyday or every Wednesday
Add me on
Instagram :black_beauuty
Snap :bunblegum2000