All Stars Hotel

Kida stared at me as he shook my hand. " Well Damn" He laughed " My fault I didnt know It was A girl, Nice To Meet You To". After that we followed Kida Outside the Airport and Into The Limo That Was Waiting For us Outside. Before We Got In The Limo Kida Said That We Would Be Going To The All Stars Hotel , BAsically Where All the Famous People Live When They Are On Tour Or Just out Of the Country. As We Got In My Brothers Were All Pretty Excited To Be Going To The Hotel So They Could "Sleep" really meaning Resting up till 11 And Going Out To Find Girls T Hit On. " So Cameron" Raquel My Oldest Brother Said " Looks Like You Like Kids Though" He Said While Staring At Me Kida Laughing " No I Just Think Hes Cute And Hes A Really good Dancer" I Said Turning Around So He Wouldnt See Me Blush " Bet Lemme Find Out Sum And Lets See Who Liein" He Said Laughing Walking Of To The Rest Of The Brothers Acting Dumb As Usual " WhatEver" I Said Under my breathe Not Really Caring Besides Doesnt Kida And Tahani Have Something ? I Thought.

- Later That Day-

Kida Said He Would Be comming By with Ayo And Teo and a few others to show mw around and get me used to California since I would be living here. I most defintily was excited Ayo and Teo are also some of my Favorite and Inspirational Dancers and thier cute. I Heard a knock On The Door as I Put On my Shoes.

I opened the door to see Kida, Ayo and Teo , Lil Dee Dee ( He also Plays Darwin In The Amazing World Of Gumball If Any Readers Watch That) And Shyheem ( Kidas Older Deaf Brother) at my door and Boy was I Excited It Was Also Funny How They Were Pos...

I opened the door to see Kida, Ayo and Teo , Lil Dee Dee ( He also Plays Darwin In The Amazing World Of Gumball If Any Readers Watch That) And Shyheem ( Kidas Older Deaf Brother) at my door and Boy was I Excited It Was Also Funny How They Were Posted At My Door.

"Wussup" They All Said As The Walked in They greeted my brothers and cousin as As soon as Shyheem and Rykiem met just started doing they hand signs and what not

"Wussup" They All Said As The Walked in They greeted my brothers and cousin as As soon as Shyheem and Rykiem met just started doing they hand signs and what not . Well They are gonna be best friends I thought as I watched. Kida and A N T ( Ayo and Teo ) Came over to me " Im Ayo and Im Teo " They Both Introduced Themselfves " We Call our self the Reverse Brothers" They said as They Both did thier dance. I started laughing and shook thier hands. After a while the boys talked to my dad and brothers and told them they were going to show me around California and some dance studios because tommorow we would start working on the Chris Brown Music video I was SOoo ready For.  " Well" kida said " Lets Go guys " And We Left.

I soo Got A text From All My Brothers Saying 

Group Chat 

Raquel: DONT 

Jonathan : LET

Damian: US 

Anthony : CATCH 

Rykiem: YOU AND THEM BOYS DOING SUM !!!!!!!

Dad: Have A Great Time Baby 

They Are all so extra I Thought as we Left The Hotel 

HEYYYY GUYSSS!!!!!!! Im Trying to Get This Book To 500 Reads So Far We Are At 469 so Tell your friends and Family who use wattpadto read my story When I hIt 500 Ill Do The Next chapter and Guys STOP BEING GHOST READERS!!! COMMENT AND VOTE LOL see yall later