Meeting Him

When we Landed My Brother woke me up and we got off the plane. Part of winning also said that Kida would meet us at the airport and we would be staying in the same hotel as kida and all other dance celebrities. I was totally excited , I mean who wouldnt be ? Meeting a kid dancer who jut had so much in common with you and had the same passion for dance as you and dont forget hes a total goof ball so he would have you laughing the entire time you were with him.  We were walking deeper into the air port and thats whe I saw him. 

He was drinking Sweet Tea and looking around casually looking at his phone then one of my brothers shouted "KIDA" making him notice us

He was drinking Sweet Tea and looking around casually looking at his phone then one of my brothers shouted "KIDA" making him notice us. i immediantly blushed and tried to hide behind all my tall brothers while they were talking.  " Wussup Man " Kida said as He dapped my brothers and shook my dads hand still not noticing me. He took out a piece of paper like he wrote a speech for us. " I would like to say congradulations Cameron on winning the Dance Contest. We like to inform you that You will be dancing with me , Usher, Ayo and Teo, Chris Brown, and a bunch of other dancers". he paused for a momment then looked at us " Im sorry apparently they wanted me to read this and it has too many big words that dont mean anything but basically WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA  Im Leon aka Kida The Great and You HAve just earned the exspierence of a lifetime!"he said shaking Jonathans hand. " Um Thats one heck of a intro but im not the winner " he said Laughing " Wait so your not Cameron ?" Kida said looking confused " No" All My brother said laughing "She is " They Moved away exsposing me as Kida Stared " Hey Nice to Meet You" I said Holding My Hand Out.