The Studio

When We Left The Hotel They Took Me To This Place  That Looked Maybe Like a Recreation Center

When We Left The Hotel They Took Me To This Place  That Looked Maybe Like a Recreation Center. Ive Seen This Place Before... I Think It Was A Video And They Were Danceing With Fik Sean. Wait If Hes Here Imma Die Really Because He Was Also One oF My Favorite Dancers. I Remeber Seeig him On So You Think You Can Dance Plus HE Recently Was Kidas PArtner Who Just Won SOooo Who WouldnT Be Freaking out? When We got In They All Turned Around To look AT Me.

" Ummm I Thought We Were Going To A Dance Studio I Said ooking Around ". " Well" Ayo Said "We Believe Everywhere Is your Dance Studio" He Said sMiling Ear To Ear " And" Teo Started " From What We Have Learned throughout the Year Of Dance Was That Dance Can Start From Your Own Home Not Just Your House But Your Heart, Well For Me It Started In My Afro " He Said Shaking His Afro Back ANd Forth. " My Dancing Came From My Brother" Kida Said Proudly " After Our Dad Died I just MAde a Oath That I Was Gonna Show him Just How Far I Could Go Because of Him".  " So We Brought You Here To Meet 2 People" Ayo Said Looking In Another Direction. " Well It Took You Long Enough To Introduce US ". I looked Up and Almost Dropped To My Knees There Standing Before Me Were Dance Legends, They Had Been EVERYWHERE They HAve Been On Tour With Beyonce and they Just recently Won A TV show As Well I was soo shook I Didnt EVen notice They Had Stuck thier Arms Out To Hug Me. Right Before Me Was ......

LOL Ive Been Wanting tO Meet Those Guys FOREVER. Hey Guys Just ANother Chapter They Are Short But Ima try To actually Update everyday except weekends so Look forward To Another Chapter Monday and Like I Said DONT BE A GHOST leave some comments and some stars lol See YAll Monday If I Dont Update Later on Today