Bringing Her Back....

Raman and adi were searching Ishita everywhere separately but aimlessly showing her pics. Adi was again and again getting the flashes of his dreams that Ishita is surrounded in fire but adi couldn't save her. As the time was passing he became more and more restless.
Otherside raman was too getting restless he was getting the flashes how he said her those cruel words and after that her suicide news came. He never thought in 7 years that he will see her again ever. But what he did again she came back and he disowned her again.
Raman- what should I do.? I have to find her but where.? Where is she.? He looked up and said to God
Everytime everytime when she is with me I always insult her why.? Why i can't value her when she is with me please help me one last time i want to see her feel her and tell her how sorry I'm please just give me a hint please.
Raman cried holding ishita's pic near his heart. Suddenly he remembered there conversation that she will go back to Australia once everything settled back.
Yes i know she must be going back to Australia i have to stop her i can't let her go this time i can't loose her again. No i m coming Ishita last time you stopped me going away from you this time it's my turn. Saying this he ran to airport.
Otherside adi too guessed that Ishita might be leaving for Australia so he also hurried to airport.
Raman reached at the airport and first thing he remembered was how ishu stopped him when he was leaving for Singapore.
A smile crept on his face in between his tears. He was about to go in when guards stopped him and didn't allowed him to go in. Till then adi too reached there both tried to enter but in vain.
Raman- listen please let me go my wife is leaving forever i have to stop her.
Adi-yes please i have to stop my mother please she is leaving for Australia.
Gaurds-wait what did you both said.. Australia..??
Adi - yes
Gaurds- then it's better that you both go back and wait for next flight for going Australia that's in afternoon because this flight had already left half an hour before.
Adi and raman freezed their listening to guards.
At home it was already morning and now everybody new about what happened through ruhi.
Mrs. Bhalla was consoling crying ruhi. Ruhi was crying vigorously.
Mrs. Bhalla- Na mera baccha Na ro nh to Teri maa Ne dkh liya Na to usne to mujhe hi sunana h Ki mai tera khayal nh rakh Rh thk se. Chup ho ja puttar Na ro.
Hearing this ruhi started crying more.
Pihu was just watching all this sadly. Just then the door opened and raman came in, in a shocked state. Ruhi was about to ask till then pihu came running and asked.
Pihu-Papa dkho na ruhi didi apni mumma ko kitna miss kar rh h hum unko unki mumma se milwane le chale. Please Papa even i have a better idea apki or mumma Ki shaadi us din adhuri reh gai thi Na to hum fir se taiyari krte h or ruhi didi Ki mumma ko bh invite krte h. Wo aaengi or ruhi didi unse milkr happy Ho jaaengi.
Shagun smirked listening pihu.
Flashback
Shagun came to Pihu in morning when everyone was in living room reading ishu's letter which she kept for family. She saw pihu sitting sadly.
Shagun-pihu kya hua why are you sitting sadly.?
Pihu-mumma ruhi didi is very sad because she is missing her mumma, who is her mumma and where is she.?
Shagun-didn't ruhi told you about her mother.?
Pihu-no mumma can't we make them meet i don't want to see ruhi didi sad.
Shagun-that we will think later but tell me one thing pihu don't you want your Papa and mumma to complete their half left marraige.? Ask your Papa to do it fast see now ruhi is also here.
Pihu-i want mumma but see how ruhi di is sad how can i ask for marriage.?
Shagun got angry listening her but thought something and smirked and said,
Shagun-ok i have a plan let's do the marraige arrangements again and invite her mother in marriage she lives out of India and very busy person so if we invite her for any occasion then she will come so your ruhi di will be also happy and marriage will also be done.
Flashback end.
Adi-yes pihu why not.
All were shocked to listen pihu's demand when came home and heard pihu and said sarcastically
Adi yes pihu Papa will marry will this woman. Sorry what's your name.?
Shagun Bhalla...? No actually you are Shagun arora but you know what now Papa will make you Bhalla but not me for me you will always be Shagun arora. Pihu is so small she can never say these things on her own.