Ishra Fight... 😲

Raman was sitting in his room thinking about morning incident. He felt so light and happy to see Ishita happy. He remembered his marraige starting days when they became friends being a couple. He took her pic and started talking.
Raman-if you can be happy being away from me than i will never make you remember our pasts to you. Now you are smiling living your life so carefree. Once your memory will be back again you will take 100 of tensions. So i have decided to play along with you. I will meet you as a stranger. Whatever we have missed till i will make sure that you get all that now. We were friends before becoming couple so now again i will become your friend.
Adi came to meet him but heard him saying this.
Adi-i must say first time you took right decision. I too came to tell you this that we will not try to make ishimaa remember anything. If she herself remember then it's fine until then we can enjoy with her every phase of life. At least she will be near us. Once she remembered anything again she will try to go leaving us. Because she doesn't knew about Shagun's truth.
Raman- hmmm but did you forgive me.
Adi-not yet Papa and i don't want to think about forgiving you right now. My first priority is just ishimaa. So I don't have time to think about you.
Saying this adi left. Raman looked at ishita's pic and smiled.
Raman- kya madrasan. Tjhe bht hasi aa rhi h. Pura tere pe gya hai tera beta. Waise ek baat bolu..?
Mujhe bhi abhi uski mafi nhi chahiye
.
Saying this he winked at her pic.
Right now my priority is also only you. So today i will make you meet the RKB on whom girls use to die. His one charm is enough to make fall any girl.
Raman opened his wardrobe and took out his clothes but all were boring. He looked at them making faces
Raman- if wear these. Madrasan to pehle hi oldie samajh kar mera ashirvaad lene daudegi.
He thinks something and closes his wardrobe.
Romi was missing mihika in his room. Raman came and saw him with mihika's pic.
Raman- it's all my madrasan fault.
Romi looked at him with questioning eyes.
Raman-or nahi to kya khud to bhaagi saath me teri wali ko bhi le gai...
Romi smiled a little and asked...
"bhai kuch kaam tha apko"
Raman- kaam to tha but can't i come without work..??
Romi-no bhai i didn't meant that come sit.
Raman-romi tell me one thing if ask you to become 8 years back romi. Then what will you do..?
Romi-bhai! What have i done now.
Raman-just listen to me. Saying this he pulled romi and whispered something in his ears.
Romi stood up with a jerk and said
"bhai mihika will kill me, i m not going to do this never" saying this he was leaving but saw adi standing at door with pleading eyes.
Romi-you both will make my divorce soon.
Fine I'm ready.
Raman- ok so take out your clothes.
Romi stepped behind holding his clothes.
Why should i take out my clothes. Are you going to attack me.?.
Raman- shut up! Itne bure din nahi aye hai abhi mere.
I mean wardrobe se give me some nice clothes.
Ishita was fighting with everyone to let her go clinic. But all knew what will be the result if she goes. Adi already told them to not to make her remember anything. Seeing her angry vandu goes out and calls doctor batra. She tells him everything and asks for his help. Dr. Batra happily agreed to help. And promised to make her old cabin ready in next 3 hours. Vandu thanked him and now it was her task to make ishu busy for next 3 hours. She was thinking of something just then adi too came there. He asked her the reason of her tensed face. She told him everything. Adi smiled.
Adi-don't worry chitti. These 3 hours will pass easily. Just let ishimaa go to parking area.
Vandu agreed. She goes inside and allows Ishita to go giving her, her bag. Ishita hugs her happily and runs out. All questions her. But she shrugs their questions assuring them.
Down in parking.
Ishita collides with raman.
Raman-oye can't you see and walk.
Ishita-I'm sorry I was in hurry.
Raman- if you are in hurry then will you break someone's head while walking..??
Ishita-why being so rude i said I'm sorry. Now move I'm getting late.
Raman- you are getting late and what about me you broke my shirt button.
Ishita-it's just a button and i didn't do it purposely.
Raman- raman Kumar bhalla never keeps the favour now see what i do.
Raman goes to ishita's car and punctures it.
Ishita was shocked.
Ishita-raman Kumar or ravan Kumar..??
You punctured my car just because of your little button how insensitive.
Raman become emotional listening ravan Kumar from her but he composed himself and said.
Raman-i told you i never keep favours. He winked at her and left.
Ishita saw him going she became angry. She looked here and there. There was a gardener giving water to plants. She goes to him snatched the pipe and shouted.
Ravannn kumarrr
Raman very well knew he has messed with whom she was jhansi Ki rani who was never going to loose. He smirked listening her shout and turned. But this was unexpected for him.
She fully started drenching him. After a Min she throws the pipe and goes near him wiping her hand with a winning attitude.
Ishita-don't ever try to mess with me. She smirked and started to leave.
Raman didn't expected this and became little more angry. He shouted...
Madrasannn...
Adi ruhi were discussing something with family they heard the screaming and ran to see what has happened.
They were literally shocked to see the sight in front.
Ishra were fighting fully drenched in wet mud. Ishita was holding and pulling his hair and raman was holding her neck and shoulder.
Whole family was shocked to see them like this.
Otherside romi was busy in puncturing all the tyres of both ishra.
Mihika saw this and goes to him.
Romi saw her and made a helpless face.
Romi-bhai told me to do...
Otherside adi ruhi ran to ishra.

Adi holded raman pushing him out from Ishita's clutch and same ruhi did with Ishita.
But ishra were at full swing to fight so they freed themselves.
Raman-chod mujhe isne mere pe paani daala.
Ishita-and he punctured my car leave me I'm gonna kill him today.
They again started fighting and quarrelling.
Families made them apart with much difficulty and took them inside.
Vandu-maine to 3 hours ka time manga tha yha to whole day holiday ho gya. Murugan when these both will grow up even kids don't fight this much.
In Bhalla house
Pihu was trying to read the left parts in the adi's diary. But she was not getting chance. Everytime she goes to read someone comes. So she gave up the idea to read in day time. She thought it's better i go to store room.
Shagun came to pihu's room and didn't find her she was going out but then saw a school form kept on table. She read it. It was ruhi's school form. She got happy seeing her name in mother's column.
Shagun-so ruhi still sees me as a mother. It's good slowly she has to accept it.
Ruhi-that's your big misunderstanding, Shagun arora..
Shagun turned to see ruhi standing near door.
Ruhi-ishimaa bought that form and filled it when she was leaving. And I'm not ishimaa neither i have that big heart. I very well know whose my mother and what's her name.
Saying this ruhi took the form and tore it.
I bought new form and i will fill the correct name. She took a pen and wrote Ishita Bhalla as her mother.
Shagun left fuming in anger.
Pihu was near store room she looked here and there and saw no one so she quickly goes in and locked herself inside.
She turned around took a torch and started seeing everything. Whole room was filled with some ishra pics, ishrarudi pics, ishraru and ishru pics. The only question came in her mind was who is she. And who is this girl similar to her.
She caressed every frame lovingly. Suddenly she saw a marriage album it was beautifully coated with.
"Ishra marraige album"
She picked it up started seeing it. Though it was little light but the pics were visible. She watched every pic with tears in her eyes. Specially that pic in which ruhi was doing gathbandhan of ishra. She wiped her tears. She kept the album aside and started going out but she collided with a almirah kept there and a CD fall down from above. It was written PAPA AND ISHITA AUNTY KI LOVE STORY...
[it was the CD which adi made in his project]
Pihu took that CD. And opened the door slowly she looked out seeing no one she walked out hiding the CD. while walking she collided with Shagun and CD falls. Pihu got scared seeing CD on floor. She saw Shagun didn't noticed it and pihu took the chance and stood upon it hiding it from Shagun.
Shagun was already fuming on ruhi. She started scolding pihu.
Shagun-kya hai pihu can't you see and walk always running.
Pihu-sorry mumma.
Shagun left from there not giving any forgiveness.
Pihu picked up the CD and took with her so that no one else sees it.

Ishita came out from bathroom after taking bath.
Ishita-raman Kumar nhi pura ravan Kumar hai ye insaan kya halat bna Di meri sirf 1 button k liye. 1 baar or samne aya Na to i will not leave him alive. But why do i feel that i used this name ravan Kumar before too.
Raman came out after having bath. He was smiling reminiscing all the happenings. He throws himself on bed and took her photo.
Raman- jhansi Ki rani. May be you lost your memory but you can never forget your this avatar. And you know I'm madly in love with you. With you too and with your jkr avatar too. Raman kissed her photo and slept tired with all the happenings hugging her pic near his heart.
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI