Trust And Pain....

I think I have written too long today..... but hope it will not bore you all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Adi was in deep thought since night. It was nearly 4am when everyone slept. He was happy at the thought of ishra marraige, custody date was coming closure and before that if ishra get married legally it will be good for case. But what about the recent thing. First of all he was not ready to believe whatever he heard. He remembers all the moments of ishra and almost that 7 years which raman lived without her but never did something like this.....
Adi-what should i do..?? I'm not able to concentrate.
Pihu comes there with her teddy in her hand.
Adi-pihu.... You didn't slept..??
Pihu-no bhaiya it's already 7 in morning and i wasn't sleepy.
Bhaiya can i ask something..??
Adi-yes princess.
Pihu-why you and didi are sad from yesterday... I know something was wrong in recording.... May be I'm too small to understand but then too you can discuss with me.... Ishimaa says that I'm a big girl now.
Adi smiles at her talks and thinks something.
Adi-ok.... Come here.... I will ask some questions you have to answer in one go....
Pihu sits in his lap nodding in yes happily.
Adi-pihu when you didn't knew about ishimaa..... Means that she is your real mother not Shagun khanna..... Then did you ever saw them...... Tog.... Together....??
Adi asked hesitated.
Pihu-them....?? Whom them..??
Pihu asked confusingly
Adi-Papa and........
Pihu-Papa and she....??
Pihu giggles......
Pihu-if i will tell you, you won't believe me....
You know what once i wanted to go on dinner with mumma Papa. Because my friend was also coming with her mumma Papa. So we went to pandara road.... First of all Papa was not ready but i blackmailed him with my tears....so when we went there.... She was wearing a very good saree and when we started sitting her heels got broken and she fell on a waiter, that waiter was carrying hot chocolate and that hot chocolate fell on her saree. And guess what Papa was just busy staring on dance floor, she was shouting on waiter, asking help from Papa to pass some tissue and all, and i saw Papa staring at the dance floor only all the time.... And the best part was Papa was smiling.
Ruhi was coming to talk with adi....but she stopped listening pihu. She remembered that she was the one who took ishra at pandara road and made them dance together.
Adi-why was he staring there.
Ruhi-i will tell....Papa was staring there because...Papa ishimaa danced many times there.... Whenever my mood got spoiled i asked them to take me there.... I used to enjoy my food and they used to dance.
Pihu-i tried many times to sleep together with both in one room.... But Papa always came late after i slept.... Or he always made some excuse of work till i slept.
Ruhi-adi bhaiya Papa had done nothing there is another face of this matter which we are not able to see.
Pihu-but why you asked me this... And what Papa has not done...??
Ruhi-bhaiya i think we will need pihu help...
Adi-ok.. Pihu.. You trust Papa Right...???
Pihu-ofcourse bhaiya.... Tell na what happened..??
Adi-the recording which we heard yesterday..... They were talking that Papa has cheated on ishimaa with another..... woman....
Pihu-hawwww it's lie..... Papa loves ishimaa only.... I will tell you one secret.... Bhaiya you remember every Sunday i and Papa use to be together alone....
Adi-yes and you never told that why..??
Pihu-because Papa use to tell me an angel story. Every Sunday one story... That time i didn't knew who that Angel was but when i read your both diaries.... Then i found that your diary and papa's stories are same.... So i asked one day to Papa recently before my custody case.... And he happily answered that, that Angel was ishimaa....
Ruhi-exactly Papa can never cheat ishimaa.....
Adi-yes we have to check romi chachu sangeet footage.
Ruhi-bhaiya i will also come.
Adi-no you be here and prepare for ishimaa birthday party... Remember..? I will go with bala periappa.
Ruhi-o yes.... OK you go and we will manage here.
Pihu-didi everything will be ok... Right..?
Ruhi-yes my princess. Now come we have to arrange the party.
Shagun was on call.
Shagun-is that arrangement done ashok..?? It's ishita's birthday party here and i want to gift her today the world's best gift.
Ashok-yes evening party will be blast today, just wait and watch.
Shagun smirks and leaves from room after disconnecting.
Ananya comes crawling from under the bed.
Anu-hey matarani.... It was so suffocated....
Shravu comes out from behind the curtain.
Shravu-then will you get AC their...?? Ufff..!! what what we have to do for spying on Shagun aunty.
Anu-stop it shravu bhaiya.... But think.. Shagun aunty wants to give gift to Ishita Mami....its next to impossible...
Shravu-ofcourse, something is fishy we have to find out.
Adi went to hotel to get CCTV footage.
Manager-sorry sir but we can't give you footage it's not legal.
Adi-see I'm not asking something illegal its just that i did that sangeet ceremony arrangements and i just want it's record to show my clients that how i work.
Manager-but you must be also having it..??
Adi-me...?? Yes.... I... I have but... My laptop got format and it's washed now so please....
Manager-sorry sir, but its against our rule.. We can't.
Manager goes and adi stands upset, for not getting any proof.
Bala thinks of something and calls someone.
At home.
Ishita comes in room and sees raman.
Ishita-aiyyo... Ravan Kumar is at home today...?? No office..??
Raman looks at her and gives formal smile.
Raman-wo... I thought it's your day... & you always complain that.... I don't give time.... & always work work... So..
Ishita looks on open mouthed with wide eyes.....
Raman-what...??
Ishita-raman you OK..?? I mean you are giving me explainations..... Where are your famous one liners...??
Raman becomes sad listening her chirpy voice.
Raman-this.... This... Is your problem madrasan.... When i give explainations then you can't digest and.... When.... I don't then you eat my head....
Ishita laughs & hugs him from back in excitement.
Ishita-offo... Again ravan mode. Today is my day... You should love your wife..... Oh sorry sorry.... Your to be wife.
Raman holds her hand which were resting on his chest brings her in front.
Raman-ishita.... Can i ask you something...??
Ishita-why asking raman.... Say whatever you want....
Raman holds her hands little tightly.
Raman-ishita... If... If... You come to know... That i..... cheated..... you..?? Then.....??
Ishita-cheated me...?? In what...?? I didn't get you..??
Raman-no.. I... I mean... If someone tells you that i cheated you..... With another.... Wom....women..
Ishita looks at him keenly and then after a sec she burst out laughing....
Raman looks on confused.
Ishita-ramannnn.... Are you drunk..?? I mean like really..?? Are you serious..?? You and cheat..?? I can bet... You know what, you can flirt with every girl to just make me jealous but.... Cheat.... O God... If any girl touches you mistakenly, you run away like any coakroch is behind you.
Saying this Ishita sat on bed holding her stomach and laughing loudly.
Raman looked on teary eyed. How innocent she looked her smile that glint in her eyes... That trust in her talks.. All that made him feel so low in front of that pure soul. Raman wiped his tears turning his face back, as he turned back he saw Shagun standing with the bracelet in her hand and smirking at him evilly near door.
Shagun asks him in sign, that should she come in and tell Ishita..?
Raman looks at Ishita who was still laughing and while laughing she goes in wash room.
Shagun steps inside with a smirk. Raman angrily goes at the door pushes Shagun Back and holding her arms tightly, and closes the door from outside.
Shagun-tch Tch Tch..,! Awww look at you... Why so angry..?? Go and tell her... She have blind trust on you.... Tell her ... That you have not even touched but have also slept....
Raman-shut.....Up....i was drunk... And don't you dare....
Shagun-drunk...?? So it means.... Wait a Min.... In whole 7 years you drunk atleast daily... So does that mean that you slept daily...??
Raman-shagunnnn..... Stop your nonsense and don't you dare to go near Ishita she is pregnant, she is getting this happiness after don't know how long. And if you tried giving her any type of stress remember i will kill you with my bare hands.... And will go to jail.... I don't care of any police or punishment.... When I have to save my Ishita. Because she is my life and for her i can go to any extent.
Raman pushes her back harshly and goes inside locking the door.
Shagun froze for a Min seeing those red angry eyes of raman. She was scared to her death, as if she saw yamraaj in front of her naked eyes. Her trance broke with sound of locking door when raman locked it.
Ishita comes out from wash room and sees raman shivering in anger. She literally runs to him with full concern.
Ishita-raman.. Raman... What happened..????
She shakes him to bring him back to normal.
Raman looks at her full teary eyed....he takes her in a bone crushing hug.
Ishita let him pour his fear and didn't interrupted.... She knew well something is bothering him and he will tell only when he will feel right so she didn't asked anything just consoled him reciprocating his hug. But when she felt he was literally crushing her.
Ishita-ramannnn.... I'm... I'm pregnant.... Raman.
Raman came in his sense and realised that he was little hard he at once pulled back and cupped her face.
Raman-im... I'm sorry... Sorry... You are not hurt... Right.... Baby is ok..?? You OK..?? I'm so sorry.... I...
Ishita saw raman was not stopping and going on speaking, she looked at the door which was locked and then looked at him. She holds his head tiptoeing on her feet and captures his lips to shut him up. Raman holds her waist to give her support..... It was at once for him so his eyes left wide opened. But after realising that she was almost kissing him he closed his eyes in anticipation. A lone tear escapes from his eye which flows near his lips. When Ishita caught it's salty taste she parted a little and drank his tears. She again captured his lips and this time he also responded.
During kiss all the flashbacks plays in raman's mind. That night he woke up and found bracelet and then ashok's words and then shagun's threat.
He cries more and kisses her more. Ishita knew he was not in his normal state of mind so she responded in same passion. This kiss was nor harsh neither wild.
It was a slow kiss. Assuration of both being there for each other in any tough time. Both parted after satisfaction. Ishita looked at him, he has his eyes closed still. She tiptoed and kissed his temple.
Ishita-i know something is bothering you.. But remember I'm right here. So share anything any time whenever you feel right.... OK..??
Raman nodded in yes. He hugs her again but this time slowly not hardly.
Raman-im sorry.... I'm so sorry....
Ishita-its ok raman.... I'm here... Relax.
Outside ruhi and mihika saw everything which happened between raman and Shagun. Both saw how Shagun was scared.
Mihika goes near her and sees her still scared.
Mihika-dont know God made you in which factory. God must be wondering too,, seeing you.
Shagun gain her senses and looked on confused.
Shagun-what..??
Ruhi-ooohhh so you didn't get us...?? Chitti how will she get us she is brainless you know na..??
Shagun-ruhi.....
Shagun raises her hand in anger on ruhi.
Mrs Bhalla comes and stops her holding her hand, she twist her hand harshly.
Toshiji-how dare you..?? You raised hand on my granddaughter..?? I think you forgot that I'm still alive..?? Keep your this naive hand to yourself only otherwise when my hand will be raised you will see stars I'm daylight...?? I will cut you peices and throw in front of dogs... Understand..??
Toshiji pushes her back.
Toshiji-and mihika you..?? Not only Ishita but you are also pregnant, why you argue with her.... Don't know when she we harms you too...
So stay far as possible as from this inauspicious woman. Now come with me you both. We have to do preparations for evening party too.
Trio leaves and Shagun stands their holding her hand in pain and anger.
Shagun-do.... Do.. How much decorations you all want to do... Evening party will be most memorable to all of you.
Mihir comes to meet pooja in hospital.
Pooja-hi mihir... Where were you no trace of you from two days.
Mihir-sorry i was out for a project.. And now also i have to leave fast.
Pooja-ohhh so you came here for formality.
Pooja says faking anger.
Mihir-what..?? No.... Hey..
Pooja laughs.
Pooja-i was kidding mihir, actually right I'm also not free i have to go for a surgery.
Mihir-ok ok.... You scared me... I came to invite you for evening party in Bhalla house.... So finish your all work before 8'0 clock i will pick you at 8,don't be late .
Pooja-party....any occasion..??
Mihir-yes it's Ishita bhabhi birthday and we are celebrating it after long and.... It's just family function.
Pooja-just family function..??
Mihir goes a little closer to her and whispers with a wink.
Mihir-just family.
Pooja blushes at his comment and looks down.
Mihir-so don't be late. Ok...?
Pooja-ok....
Mihir-ok then see you in evening.
Mihir leaves and pooja lookes at his retreating figure lovingly.
Pooja smiles and dreamily and get back to her work.
In hotel adi was moving to and fro, in tension.
Bala comes there with his friend acp ranveer.
Bala-adi... Look i think ranveer can help us....
Adi-thank you periappa, hello ranveer sir... I seriously need your help.
Acp-i hope it's not something illegal...?
Adi-no sir absolutely not... Its just important for my parents life trust me i just want that day footage please sir.
Acp-ok adi you are bala's family so I'm trusting you. But remember i will recheck everything what are you taking from that footage.
Adi-sure sir.... I don't have any problem.
Trio goes in to get the footage, though manager couldn't deny acp, so he has to give.
Adi thanked acp, acp also cross checked in the footage as his duty. And bala adi leaves from their taking the footage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI