Mile Ho Tum Hmko... 😢

Sorry friends subah subah rulana nh tha but kya kre aadat se majboor.....
.
.
.
Iyers took ishu at home and bought all shopping bags too. Ishita saw the dresses which she bought for children. She thinks for a while and takes them back to Bhalla house no one was there in living room. She directly goes in kids room. She saw kids sitting sadly. Pihu was lying in ruhi's lap. Ruhi was sitting taking support of bed. Adi was looking in laptop smiling but between his tears.
Ishita wondered what happened to them..? When she came last time they were different and now they seem totally lost and different.
She knocked at the door to gain their attention.
Adi saw her and closed the laptop in hurry because he was watching their old family moments video.
Pihu kept quite and just sat.
Ishita-what happened to you all sometimes back you all were so happy. And now everyone is looking sad sad... why...??
Pihu-aunty are you OK..??
Ishita-im perfectly fine pihu. See..
Ruhi-actually pihu got scared seeing you unwell... Nothing else..
Ishita-im fine pihu... Ok you all tell me what are you going to wear today in engagement. Did you do any shopping.
Adi-no... Actually we have many we will wear any of it..
Ishita-it's your chahu's engagement but you don't look exited. Aren't you happy...
Ruhi-no it's nothing like that it's just that we are tired...
Ishita-adi i brought something if you don't mind you can wear this. Actually i don't know your taste. So just choose randomly. I don't know you will like or not.
Adi saw the dress it was prince suit.

Adi remembered how Ishita use to bring clothes every weekend for him and ruhi in their childhood. He cries.
Adi(st)-it's been a long time ishimaa... If you would have given a small hanky too it would have been much for me. You don't know how much these moments i use to miss.
Ishita saw him crying.
Ishita-im soo sorry if you didn't like it. It's ok i will take it back and return it. But don't cry please.
Adi-no please don't take it. I mean i don't like it. I just... Just love it. It's just that I'm missing my mother. She use to bring dresses for me like this only. But now...
Ishita-its ok... I can't take her place but if you like it you can wear it.
Adi just nodded in yes controlling his urge to hug her.
Ishita-ruhi i have always seen you wearing Western dresses but when i saw this anarkali I thought it will look good on you see once.
Ruhi saw the dress it was light purple colour dress with silver diamond working on it. She touches the dress feeling it.
Ruhi-it's... It's just awesome.
She cried silently hiding her tears in front of her.
Pihu was just looking on. She was about to go with heavy heart.
Ishita-pihu where are you going..? I bought you a dress too. See...
Pihu smiled a little hearing her. She sees the dress and adores it.
Pihu-thank you aunty.
Ishita-so the function is about to start in 2 hours. You all get ready and come fast.
Ishita goes.
Kids looks at each other an starts crying hugging the dresses.
This is the first thing i got from ishimaa...
Adi goes to get ready. Ruhi also starts getting ready. Pihu wanted to use wash room but ruhi was in. So pihu goes in Shagun's room wash room. Shagun came in room she didn't knew that pihu is in wash room.
Shagun-hello ashok are you sure this medicine will work..? OK i will take care of it. And thanks.
She cuts the call.
Shagun-so Ishita you tried to insult me now see what i do with you. I will dance with raman in front of you. She smirks and leaves from room.
Pihu comes out.
Pihu-why you always prove me wrong. I always think that may be a little goodness is their in you but...
Pihu feels sad.
She goes to Ruhi adi and tells them about whatever she heard.
Pihu-i don't know what is she upto and what she gonna do but she wants to dance with Papa to upset ishimaa.
Adi-sure she surely dance but not with Papa. You don't worry we will do something. Trio decided to keep an eye on Shagun in whole party.
Party started...
All guests arrived.
Bhalla's were waiting for mihika to arrive.
(I'm not gonna describe engagement part because i want to just show ishra scenes)
Ishita came taking mihika. Ishita was wearing same lehenga which raman buyed for her. H smiled seeing her. She was looking beautiful. He just kept on staring with an open mouth. Romi saw him and closed his mouth with his finger.
Romi-bhai control...
Ishita saw him staring at her and smiled. She signalled him with her eyes.