~Prolouge~

Is this our happily ever after?

By now he had fallen asleep, how was beyond you. He look really uncomfortable, laying on his side with his knees almost kicking his chin, one arm was probably being squashed by his body weight while the other was hanging off the sofa.

You giggled, taking of his glasses off for him and placing them on the side table so they didn't smash. And then quickly giving him a peck on the cheek before turning away to get him a blanket.

"Eww," a voice grimaced at the sight of the romance. Stood on the other side of the room was his twin brother, Saeran. Who after recovering(?) had moved in with Saeyoung and you.

You placed a hand on your hips and smirked in the playful way your fiancé did. "Come on, grow up a little."

"Err, no it's disgusting,"  he shook before walking over to the fridge.

"You just haven't been in love yet," you stroked you lovers hair while you spoke to him.

He stopped pouring milk into his glass to give you a fed up and tired look, I don't think he realised how terrifying it was but you wouldn't admit that you were still a little intimidated by him. Besides, what was he going to do, throw his milk at you?

It was silent for a little while, much to Saeran's dislike, you continued playing with Saeyoung's hair.

"Are you going to bed?" You asked. He nodded, barely looking at you as he downed his milk.

You nodded too, deciding you should get a blanket for the cute redhead in front of you and maybe sleep next to him.

"If I come down here tomorrow morning and you two are being all cute and stuff I'm gonna puke," he pushed his empty glass towards the sink, leaving it for his brother (but eventually you) to clean up.

"I can't make any promises!" You chuckled throwing a blanket over Saeyoung and yourself. Saeran moaned as he made his way to his room like a spoilt teenager, only making you quietly chuckle more.

You rested your head against his shoulders and decided that his uncomfortable position was a great pillow for you, and slowly you began to close your eyes.

What if it was all just a dream?

--------  ------- --------- -------- ---------- -------- --------  ------- --------- -------- ---------- -------- --------  ------- --------- -------- ---------- -------- --------  ------- --------- --------- - ---------- -------- --------  ------- --------- -------- ---------- -------- ----------- ------ --------

"Hey! Are you okay? Are you awake?"

You could feel yourself violently being shaken which caused you to wake up. Like most mornings, you were reluctant to open your eyes and were tempted to go back to bed, however this was weird. You had a headache, your head was spinning, and you were freezing.

You couldn't feel Saeyoung's shoulder beneath your head anymore and you were a lot colder. A breeze could be felt passing your face and body.

I'm outside?

You opened your eyes slightly to see someone leaning over you. They seemed to be trying their best not let their long hair obstruct their view of you, it was long messy and blonde. But the first thing you really noticed was their piercing bright green eyes.

Rika?!

She wasn't even in the country anymore? How come she was here? How come you were here? Where were you?!

"You collapsed outside my house! Do I need to call an ambulance?"  She looked concerned and confused. You shook your head.

She helped you to sit up straight, which you found very concerning because the Rika you'd last seen was not this.

"Are you sure your alright? You looked confused?" She looked shocked, "what's your name do you remember?"

You told her your name, you were trying to look around and see where you were. It was a busy road, with cars constantly going past with houses on each side.

"That's a nice name," she smiled, as if she'd never heard it, "is there anyone I can call for you?"

"I'm sorry, but you're Rika aren't you?" You spoke, which you realised was probably stupid. She jumped a little.

"Y-yeah, how did you know?" She now looked scared. This was so weird...

"You created the RFA? You were going to marry V? You..." You were going to go on about Rika's further 'accomplishments' in life but decided against it.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I've ever heard of V or an RFA..." You looked sad, as if she wanted to help but couldn't.

You placed your hand on your head, and continued to look around. Where the hell were you!?