~Chapter Two~

"Rika! I came here as soon as possible! Is everything alright!" Yoosung was out of breath, with one hand on the door frame he was leaning forward slightly and panting heavily.

The thing about 'as soon as possible' was... Rika had called her cousin two hours ago.

In that time you and Rika had moved from the table to the couch where you were watching TV, strangely casually. You noticed that you had watched the same shows yesterday with Saeyoung. It was weird.

"It's no emergency, you didn't need to rush," Rika let Yoosung in. You weren't sure what she meant by 'rush'.

"I'm sorry, Mr Han wouldn't let me leave..." He sighed, finally catching his breath and properly entering the house so you could now see all of him.

He was recognisably Yoosung. Same face shape, purple eyes, height, it was all the same. But his hair was brown and its original hair style rather then the cute messy one you were used too, he looked more like his high school self.

He noticed you, sitting on Rika's couch wrapped in a blanket, strangely casually.

"Uh, hi." He stood up straight and stared confusedly at you.

Rika introduced you to him and then introduced him to you, not that you didn't all ready know who he was.

"Is he the same as in your dream?"

"He dyed his hair to match yours," you'd gotten used to Rika calling it a dream.

"Dream? What..?" Yoosung looked like he kind of wanted to go back out the door.

Rika emerald eyes looked at you before looking back at her cousins purple ones. "I found her collapsed on the street, she said she's from a different universe."

Tilting his head slightly, Yoosung looked at his cousin unbelievingly. Yeah, you thought, sounds like rubbish doesn't it?

"No it's interesting! Apparently I created a charity with you, Jumin Han, that famous actor Zen, some other people and was getting married to a guy named V!" You only just noticed how intrigued Rika was, not in a wondrous way, more like she wanted to dissect your brain.

"And I dyed my hair?..." He still wasn't convinced,

"You wanted to look more like Rika," you answered his question. He looked embarrassed.

"Aww! Cute!" Childishly giggling, Rika gestured for the brown haired boy to follow her to join you on the couch.

You were all sat down, you opposite the other two, it felt like an interrogation.

"It was weird because she knew my name, and yours, but I've never met her." Rika turned serious again, "have you?" She looked up at the big next to her.

"I don't even recognise your name..." He shook his head, "sorry..."

Your eyes met the floor, that was sad... You wanted Yoosung to remember you, so maybe there was a chance that the RFA was a thing and there was some mistake. You hoped, right now, that Saeyoung was at home worrying about you, because you were worried about yourself. And him. The sudden feeling of homesickness made you release a huge sigh.

"I'm sorry..." Yoosung repeated, "were we close in your dream?"

"Yes..." A small smile reached your lips, "Saeyoung and I, we would tease you a lot..."

"Wow Yoosung's different here, I can't imagine anyone messing with Mr Chief Assistant," Rika thought, putting her hand on her chin.

Yoosung looked embarrassed again.