Chapter 5: The truth

W: Well...........

B: Well????

W: I have 6 years left to live.......

B: WHAT??

W: I'm sorry I thought you should know.........

I start crying. I get up from my seat and run to the bathroom. Weston follows....

When I get to the bathroom I lock myself in a stall and start breaking down. How could this be? He is a normal, healthy boy!

W: Bails?

B: Weston, I just wanna be alone right now......

W: Can we just talk about it?

B: Sure....

I walk out of the stall with tears running down my face and my makeup smeared. Weston walks up to me and gives me a tight hug. I can't loose him. I actually love him..........

W: Babygirl stop crying! I am going to be fine!

B: No, you said you only had 6 years left! Weston, you'll be 20!

W: Baby......

I remember him saying that but nothing else. Everything went black.....

*Westons POV*

I told Bails I had 6 years to live and I'm being honest. She ran to the bathroom. I followed because she's my baby and I needed to tell her the rest........ I went to tell her and all of a sudden she passed out......

W: BABYGIRL WAKE UP! NURSE NURSE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! MY GIRLFRIEND PASSED OUT!

The nurse came and called an ambulance. I rode in the back with her and when we got to the hospital and called her mom........

C: Hello? Sweety, aren't you supposed to be in school?

W: Hi is this Bailey's mom???

C: Yes..... who is this???

W: My name is Weston and I was calling to tell you that Bailey is in the hospital....

C: WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT HOSPITAL?????

W: Well it's hard to explain. We are at Northwestern. 

C: OK I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!

Bailey's mom arrived and I showed her the room

C: What happened???

W: Well I asked her out during 2nd period because she is beautiful, nice, funny and everything. I told her I have 6 years to live and she ran to the bathroom. I followed her and she was crying. I told her to come out of the stall so we could talk about it and I hugged her. Right as I was saying the first word she passed out and here we are.......

C: Oh...............

I was praying and hoping that Bails would wake up soon........

W: Bails wake up please beautiful..........

I kissed her on her forehead and sat there holding her hand until the doctor came in with some important news......

D: Weston?

W: Yes, Doc??? 

D: Well Bailey is............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUDE I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BECAUSE I AM SO IRRELEVNENT!!!!!!!!

-Bri