Chapter 7: More news

The surgeon comes in......

S: Weston? Bailey's mother?

Bails mom and I stand up at the same time

W: WHAT IS IT??? IS SHE OK??????

S: Well she is just fine but.........

W: BUT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BUT???

S: She is going to have to stay here for at least 2 weeks to recover. She will need all the support she can get. 

W: I am not leaving until my girlfriend gets to leave!

C: Weston, Hunny, you are going to hav-

W: I AM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL! I WANT TO STAY BY HER SIDE 24/7! I AM NOT LETTING HER OUT OF MY SIGHT!

C: Ok, Hunny. I will call the school and tell them the news. You might wanna call your mom and tell her what is going on too. 

W: I will. Just when can I see Bailey?

S: She is in the ICU so you can go see her in about 30 minutes. 

W: Oh okay

WHAT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS GOING TO NOT BE ABLE TO TALK TO ME OR LEAVE THIS DAMN HOSPITAL FOR 2 WEEKS NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

I call my mom and tell her what is going on. She told me to stay there as long as I need to and she will bring me clothes and shower stuff. She also said she would bring Kalynn to keep me company. She said her and Kalynn would come visit occasionally. God, I wish Bails would get better soon. I need my babygirl back!!!!!

*30 minutes later*

D: Weston? 

I hop up to my feet

W: Can I go see her?

D: Yep right this way.....

The doctor brought me to her room. When I got there I broke down and started crying so much. There were tubes everywhere! Monitors, tubes, wires everything everywhere! 

I hate seeing her like this! I miss my babygirl! She better get better soon!

It's about 10:00 pm and I take her hand. I lay in the chair that I pulled up next to her bed.

I kissed her goodnight and fell asleep holding her hand. 

The next morning..........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this part! It's getting better and better each part

-Bri