Chapter 8: Unexpected Turn

The next morning I woke up to someone screaming.....

IT WAS BAILS!

W: BAILS OMG YOUR UP!

B: Yeah.......who are you???

W: Wait, what? Don't you know me?

B: Nope sorry.......

W: I am your boyfriend Weston????

B: OMG WESTON I KNOW NOW! OMG HOW ARE YOU, BABY!?

W: Bails how are you? That's the question....

B: I am fine! Why? What happened?

W: Well do you remember when I told you I only have 6 years to live? Then you collapsed in the bathroom?

B: Yeah. 

She started crying

B: Yea I remember! How could I not????

W: Well you were in a coma and then the hospital went on lockdown and you got shot. I didn't think I would ever see you or hear your voice again babygirl!

B: Weston????

W: Yes babygirl? What is it??

B: I can't breathe!

The lines went flat..........

W: NURSE HELPPPPPP SHES NOT BREATHING!!!!

D: Son you are going to have to step out of the room.....

W: NO I AM NOT LEAVING HER!

D: Well stay over there then.

He pointed to the corner. I went over and sat in it because I felt dizzy and light headed. I was crying too much. 

*5 minutes later*

W: Is she okay?

D: Yes, thank god. If she wakes up soon please tell us. We are right outside. 

W: Okay, thank you doc.

He left and I sat next to Bails like I did last night. Tears kept coming. I couldn't believe I almost lost her. What would I have done??

I call my mom and tell her to bring Kalynn. When she got there she ran up and gave me a hug. 

K: Weston! Omg how are you????

W: I am fine but Bailey on the other hand..... she almost died......

K: Omg Wes! I am so sorry. Hey, why don't we broadcast to get it off your mind?

W: I'll try....

So we ended up broadcasting until I fell asleep in the chair. When I woke up Kalynn was gone and I looked at Bailey. She was awake! I went to get the nurse and she did whatever she had to do. 

W: Hey beautiful

B: Hey babe

W: How do you feel???

B: Better than I was before. I am just so glad to see you again. 

W: I missed you babygirl!!!

B: I missed you too babyboy!!

Bailey leaned in and we kissed for the first time in a long time...

W: Wow, did I miss that....

B: Me too baby. Me too!

Bails was awake and well the rest of the day. We took silly snapchat's of each other and we even broadcasted and made musically's. I hope it will be like this for the rest of the 2 weeks. I am so happy to have my baby back to normal..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

435 WORDS NOT COUNTING THIS! OMG

-BRI