His Intern

Cocky beauty queen and gold-digger extraordinaire Julia Rye has lost everything. Her seventy-five-year-old husband has kicked the bucket, leaving her with zilch and she has been estranged from her brother ever since she tried to fight with his wife two years ago.

But desperation and greed get the best of her and she tries to blackmail her brother Damien and his new wife out of an easy ten million.

Fed up with his sister's arrogant ways, Damien promises her the ten million dollars. Easy money, right?

But in one condition; only if she can last two months at a new job.

Julia is convinced that Damien is only out to punish and humiliate her, so she now wants to show him that she's not as untalented and incapable as he believes her to be.

Without any previous experiences to speak of, Julia could only snatch a barista job at a small coffee shop near a firm called Wells and Willowbee. But since she has never worked a day in her life, her first day was a horrid first impression and she got fired.

Never one to try harder at anything, Julia was already giving up. But that was until she overheard a man named Ryder Wells on the phone, talking about working with a new intern this month, one whom he will be meeting today for the first time and he hopes she's worth his time.

Julia flashbacked to all the time she had starred as the lead in all of her school's plays. This was her chance to put her acting chops to work.

Pretending to be this stranger's new intern was not going to be easy, but the way Julia sees it, she spent three years of her life sleeping with a seventy-year-old man and had to pretend to be attracted to him. So this was no chore.

Well, that's what she thought.

If she only knew what kind of a man Ryder Wells was, she would have stepped close to him.